|C.16|

⟠⟠⟠⟠⟠⟠⟠⟠⟠

⟠⟠⟠⟠⟠⟠⟠⟠⟠

Even after a day of being awake, Blake still felt like everything in her body was crumbling. Her skin was still pale, although she lost the tinted green veins. Med-jacks had been swarming her like bees, forcing her to drink and eat; even though that was the last thing she wanted to do. Every time Blake tried to ask them about something relating her Gather or the Grievers, they would just shrug and say they didn't know. Most people seemed more distance since discovering that she had created the creatures that roamed their Maze.

"You're getting as crazy as wacko Thomas," Minho said, rolling his eyes.

Blake shrugged. "I was a bit disappointed that we didn't learn anything regarding the Maze. But I suppose it was worth it because now I know I am selfish monster."

"You only remember the shuck parts. But after you dropped the bomb saying the Creators can shucking control us, I can't help but wonder what else they can do. What's so special about our brains? And how is yours even more special?"

"I don't know anymore. I thought since I got my memories back that these questions would be answer, but I'm even more confuse!" Blake put her head in her hands.

Minho patted Blake on her back. "Ow."

"Sorry. But don't you worry your pretty face. I mean your normal face, cause right now you look like some squished toad."

"Minho," Blake rolled her eyes.

"We'll figure it out. When we get out of here I'm going to control those stupid Creators. Make them rub my feet or something for all the running I had to do."

They sat there for a moment as Blake tried to take in everything she said. "How's the Maze?"

Minho shrugs. "I ain't suppose to be telling you stuff. Alby's orders."

"Why does he hate me so much?"

"He doesn't. Just doesn't trust you, I guess. You're a wild card. Plus, guys a big grump," Minho pauses. "The Maze been crawling with the ugly things."

"I need to get out there. Minho! I can help. I want to help."

Tears clouded Blake's vision. She didn't want to cry in front of Minho, she felt she had to be strong in front of him. But when it felt like everyone hated and didn't trust you it was hard to stay strong. "What about Thomas? I need to talk to him and he hasn't came to visit!"

Minho taps his finger against his arm. "Shank been dealing with something all day. He came to visit you the day you were stung, but you were out like a light. I think Newt got him all up to date though, but who knows he been helping Alby with all the crazy things happening. You're lucky I got sometime to come here. Everyone running like their shuck heads are cut off."