Chapter 4

"Do you think he's awake?"

"His eyes are still closed idiot!'

"Shh. He's waking up now."

I sat up in the hospital and saw my old friends surrounding me, and Aunt Cass was there too.

Crap, she wasn't supposed to find out about any of this.  No one was.  That worked out perfectly.. Maybe they'll let it go if I act clueless.

"W-where am I?" I asked innocently as I could manage.

"Hiro, sweetheart." Aunt Cass ran her fingers through my hair, "you're in the hospital. You've been asleep for a few days.  Do you remember what happened?

Crap! A few days! Ugh! I have to keep being clueless. It's the only way to protect them.

"A little.. I remember looking for Tadashi again.  You told me not to but i did anyway.  Then there were these men chasing me a-a-and" I start 'crying' before i can finish the sentance. The final touch to my little act.

Everyone looked at me sypathetically, Aunt Cass even hugged me.  But GoGo, she saw right through me.  I can tell by the look on her face that she knew I was lying.

I either need to find another way to convince her or invlolve her. But involving any of them has to be a last resort.

Judging by the look she was giving me, I don't think I'll ever be able to convince her.