Chapter 9

"Whoa, what?! Callaghan has two daughters?!" GoGo says, shock written on her face.

"Yup. Abigail Callaghan and Josette Callaghan. Callaghan and his wife are divorced. Josie lives with her mom most of the time. But her mom just passed away and her dad's in jail. Abigail is now her guardian."

"So they turned out nothing like their father?" GoGo asks suspiciously.

"They are some of the sweetest people you'll ever meet."

"Who are?" A familiar voice says from the top of the steps.

"Josie! Your'e here!" I smile as she walks over to the bed. She kisses me on the forehead with her painted black lips. "Who's this?" she asks as she looks at GoGo with her stunning blue eyes.

"Josie, this is my friend GoGo. She now knows everything about my brother." I explain.

"Oh, so I assume you told her about me?" Josie asks

"It was inevitable." I say

"Well, I have a new lead." Josie smiles, "I was doing some snooping around on my dads old laptop and I found a file titles 'Tadashi Hamada'. I couldn't open it because it was password protected so I brought it with me. I was hoping you could find your way your way around it. I know you probably won't get to it tonight because your painkillers knock you out but still. I thought you would want to know."

"Josie you're brilliant!" I smile and kiss her.

"Brilliant enough that I realized your friend left and you didn't"

"What?" I look around and realize GoGo was gone "Well crap, aren't I the observant one."

Josie laughs slightly, "She smiled before she left so I don't think you did anything wrong."

"Okay, good" I say, but my voice slurs as I yawn.

"It's about that time again." She smiles and lays me back down. It was starting to become hard to keep my eyes open.

She sat down next to me and ran her fingers through my hair as she sang to me slowly. Her beautiful voice was the last thing I heard when I drifted off to sleep.