Chapter 8

"I was about a mile a way from Fred's house when I was attacked, that's why I ran there. So it's best to start looking there." I say, I had just told her everything I had dug up about Tadashi, which wasn't much. Just the location of where he called from, the same place where I got attacked.

"Hiro, maybe we should tell the others." GoGo suggests.

"No, I've been acting all traumatized for a reason. I don't want to involve anyone."

"You involved me."

"Only because I had to."

She sighs and sits down on the bed next to me "Hiro, you said you couldn't do it alone. If we all go in there together with those supersuits you made for us, we could actually win. If not I'll just end up hospitalized too."

I didn't think of it that way before.

"Fine. Only Fred, Wasabi, and Honey. Don't say a word to Aunt Cass."

"Agreed. I'll call a meeting at Fred's place and tell them. Send me that voicemail?"

I nod my head and send it to her."There's something else I want to tell you too, since your my friend again." my voice sounded sheepish but this time it wasn't an act.

"Hiro, you can avoid me all you want but I never stopped being your friend, I never will. What do you have to tell me?" she asks, slightly concerned

"Well.. There's this girl.." my voice gets quieter with each word.

"Oh my god. Hiro, do you have a girlfriend?" she asks excitedly.

"Yeah. Her name is Josie. She always dyes her hair these crazy colors. Right now it's blue. She came to visit me in the hospital at night after everyone left. She always came with a small bag of gummy bears and some hot chocolate. We'd drink the hot chocolate until the pain killers made me too tired then she'd sing me to sleep."

GoGo listened carefully to every word I said, a smile on her face, "She sounds lovely."

"She's perfect. But I'm telling you this mainly for two reasons. 1, she knows everything. 2, she's going to be here in 10 minutes."

"Oh, do you want me to leave then."

"Yeah, but I want you to meet her first. She's Callaghan's second daughter.."