Chapter-39

Eloise Nicole

"Finally I have you, Eloise."

"I won!"

Rick's nasty grin sickened me to the core. His hold on my wrist started to get tighter. Everything before my eyes was blurry. The drug held me semi-conscious for which I was thankful as I could fight for myself even in that state. Though I had minimal energy left in me, I struggled to remove my wrist from his grip with all the strength left in me.

"You will never win." I gritted my teeth and yanked my hand away with a force. He chuckled wickedly and stood up straight.

"You're here, in my suite, almost unconscious, scared and you're saying I can't win?"

"I'm still not scared of you. You can't do anything to me." I shouted.

"Acting strong, are we?" He removed his suit and sat beside me. I shifted to the corner. "You may act strong but I know how exactly you feel right now. You're frightened right now, I mean look at you, you can't even stand properly, speak properly. Your good for nothing boyfriend challenged me and told me I can't win over you but here I am now... C'mon, at least give me some credit." He smirked and trailed his finger on my exposed leg.

"Daniel will never leave you!" I yelled will all my strength, swatting his filthy hand away from my skin. His eyes turned dark and he clenched his jaw.

"He can't do anything to me because I have you now. Your boyfriend can only speak, he can't do anything. I snatched you from under his nose and he couldn't do anything. Now tell me who has the power right now?" He chuckled mockingly, showing me his superiority over the situation. I cursed myself for this, he had an upper hand because of me but I knew he could never win.

"You may have a little superiority over the situation right now but it won't last long. You can't win over Daniel." I said with determination. "You're talking about winning when you yourself couldn't come out to fight with me or Daniel, you used Micheal for your evil plans. You're a loser."

"Shut up! Shut up! Just shut up. Shut this little mouth of yours." He roared. I suddenly winced when he fisted my hair in his hand. He brought his face closer to mine. "It doesn't matter how you're here. What matters is I have you now and I can do anything to you. I want my revenge on you. Just because of you I'm facing backlash from the media."

"Daniel said you're not alone, he is with you but I can't see him. Where is he now? Why isn't he here yet to help you?" He tugged my hair tightly.

"He dared to threaten me in my own office, he insulted me, he punched me in my face." He shouted, pointing at his face with his other hand. "I want my revenge. I will show him what people get when they mess with me but I guess he has given up because he isn't here yet." He gritted his teeth. "Your boyfriend has already lost."

"No! He'll arrive ...soon. I know." I grabbed his hand that was fisting my hair to loosen his grip but couldn't do as my hand was trembling because of the effect of the drug.

"Oh, really? Then let him arrive, I too want to see what he can do. He threatened me to ruin me but now I'll see what he will do watching you ruined by me." He said menacingly.

I knew I couldn't fight him in this condition but I tried to do what I could. I dug my nails in his hand, he hissed and let go of hair.

"How dare you!" His voice boomed in the room which made me flinch. I sat straight and pushed him away from me but in the next second, I was lying back on the couch, pressing my left cheek with my hand. He slapped me.

"I've told you to be in your limits but you always fail to understand. I think it's time to show you what I can do. You'll beg for mercy but I won't leave you." He grabbed my wrist and yanked me up, I stumbled and tried to balance myself on my feet.