Chapter 2

While they were going to Paints' home, the two chatted, hoping to learn more about the other. Paint learned very quickly, however, that he'd have to be patient with Misprint as he didn't seem to know any of the basic stuff that everyone grows up learning about. So, they decided that Misprint could ask about anything he didn't know, and Paint would answer them, if Misprint told him how he got hurt and where he came from. So the entire conversation they had was about the balance, Fate, Inky's ignorance, Nightmare and his gang, the battle meant to kill him, and jumping into the void. This was how Misprint learnt the name of those half-fish people.

"Okay Misprint, we're here!"

The area they arrived in after swimming in a direction for a certain amount of time, was absolutely beautiful. There were rock structures that had been carved into so the mer people could live there, and there were also other mer folk swiming around, some looking at them curiously, while others just didn't seem to notice and hurried on their way. Misprint found he didn't like the extra attention, so he hurried to catch up to Paint, who had already gone inside one of the stone-like structures.

"Uhhh Paint? May I ask who you brought home this time?" Misprint stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Dreams' alternate, as he remembered how much his arrows had hurt. However, he wasn't as scared after seeing his tail, seems like that was a good way to distinguish between the two versions of each Sans. Although, he was going to keep his guard up, as he could be in a potential enemy's hideout or something.

"Rayyouhavetohelpmehealhimheseemsreallybadlyhurtbuthesaidhedoesn'tlikebeingtouched butheneedshelpand-"

"Paint! Calm down and explain before you need help breathing and faint again or something." Once Ray(?) had calmed Paint down and got an explanation, he immediately started to try healing Misprint, only for the dark hybrid to move away.

"HoW aBoUt I JuSt WrAp Up mY oWn WoUnDs? It'Ll Be BeTtEr ThAn BeInG tOuChEd..." Paint and Ray were quick to argue, at least until they heard the last part being mumbled out. They both shared a look, knowing what the other was thinking and left some bandages on the table for Misprint to take. Taking the bandages, he thanked the other two, and started to wrap his hands, arms, ribs, then finally, his skull. Paint and Ray, who had stayed with him the entire time - in case he needed something - were in awe at how fast and skilled he was at this. It left them a little somber at the thought of why this was, and promised themselves that Ink was gonna pay in the most brutal way possible.

"Hey, Misprint?"

Turning towards the speaker, which happened to be Ray, he tilted his head in a manner that said "what is it?".

"When was the last time you had something to eat? Or sleep, for that matter."

A couple seconds passed before yelling could be heard from the stone house.

"hAhAhA! YoU'Ll NeVeR tAkE mE aLlIvE!!!"

"MISPRINT! COME BACK HERE! YOU NEED TO EAT!!! And sleep but-"

"NO DON'T BREAK THE-"

And thus, the game of getting Misprint to eat has begun.

Meanwhile, in the original multiverse:

Blue didn't know who to kill first. Ever since Error had jumped in the void, Ink thought that creating hundreds upon millions of AUs would be a great way to celebrate his death, and since there wasn't anyone else capable of destroying in his place, the balance was crumbling at a concerning rate. His so called 'brother' had brought all of his alcoholic honey to the party Dream was hosting, and because no one told Blue what this was about, he prepared to have a good time, as well as make everyone there drunk as funk with a lot of hardcore whiskey, because, well, he still hated them, and to make sure everyone there suffered, he put a little something extra in the food and drinks.