Chapter 5

Heya! So before this starts, I would like to thank/credit Loverofyaoi22 for letting me use the names they used in their book for the bad sans group (excluding Nightmare, I got his name myself) (Also the introducing part of the chapter was (is) heavily based on one of their chapters (chapter 3)). The book is called 'Destructions choice' and i definitely recommend it to those who like Fgod Error or FiaDD books.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Once Misprint could actually see, (aka stopped glitching), and reassured Lapis and Paint that he was fine, he swam out of the staircase and into the kitchen. Sitting on the floor near the wall, he came to the conclusion that he had to tell everyone what a crash or reboot is, what causes it, how to prevent it, and what to do if he ever crashed (again). So when everyone woke up later that morning, he decided that after getting to meet the rest of the friend group - that was the only thing he understood from Lapis' sped up rant/speech of how the day would go - he was going to tell them about the crash/rebooting that sometimes happens when something/someone triggers one of his phobias.

"Hey Misprint? You okay? You seem kinda out of it..."

"Oh YeAh I'm FiNe PaInT, JuSt ThInKiNg."

"Whatcha thinking about?"

"wEtHeR mEeTiNg EvErYoNe Is GoInG tO eNd WeLl. I dOn'T lIkE bEiNg WiTh ToO mAnY pEoPlE aT tHe SaMe TiMe, It BrInGs Up BaD mEmOrIeS."

Paint didn't say anything for a couple seconds after that and just swam out the kitchen, probably to update Lapis and Ray or whoever about the new info. Misprint sighed. What he had said was part of the truth, though he was honestly just worried about Blue, Nightmare and the gang, whether or not Inky went over the limit yet with another creation spree - probably to celebrate his death - and all of that. To put it simply, he was just thinking/worried about his old multiverse.

"HEY MISPRINT?"

He was knocked out of his thoughts when someone called him, and although the yell scared him a little, he was able to get over it fairly quickly. Misprint responded by swimming as fast as he could towards the front door/boulder since he thought he heard it coming from outside. Now he won't have to yell back.

"WhAt Is It?" Misprint asked, his eyesockets widened when he saw the alternates of pretty much everyone who had ambushed him behind Paint, Lapis, and Ray. Paint was currently trying to get everyone to put all weapons away as he already knew that it would give Misprint a panic attack. Luckily, they listened and anything that could be used for hurting someone vanished, making Misprint relax, not knowing when he had tensed up in the first place.

"We're going to introduce you to everyone in our friend group, so now that we're ready let's go somewhere more private, anyone wanna go to the seaweed area?" Ray suggested, everyone almost immediately raising their hands, except Misprint, because how the heck was he supposed to know what that was.

After what seemed like an eternity to Misprint, but was in fact only 10-15 minutes, they made it to the seaweed area, Misprint realized it was exactly what it sounded like, and looked like such a nice place to have a secluded area to be in since no one seems to be here.

Ray led everyone through the seaweed, eventually coming across the clearing that Misprint had woken up at the day before. (In case you forgot how it looked, it had a large rock close to the center of the area surrounded by seaweed).

"HeY rAy?"

"Yeah?"

"WhErE, WhEn AnD hOw dId YoU fInD tHiS pLaCe?