Chapter 7

Heya! So I have nothing to say here.

Enjoy!

In the original multiverse:

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Do you ever SHUT UP?!"

"S-sorry boss... I-it's just that the multiverse is collapsing, what else are we supposed to do besides screaming at the top of our non-existent lungs like Dust is? Jump after Error into the void?" Cross asked, half joking with the void bit. The room got a little too quiet after he said that though, and when he looked around, he saw everyone, who consisted of Nightmare, Dust, Killer, Horror, Fresh, Geno and Lust (who perfers the name Violet), staring at him. Even CC (Cross Chara) was looking at him with the same facial expression.

"What? Why are you all looking at me like that?"

"That's... actually not a bad idea."

"Wait wHAT?!" Everyone yelled at the same time.

"Oh my stars! Listen to my explanation before you start making accusations about this idea. Look, we already established that Error isn't dead because his strings are still hanging within his anti-void, and everything he made for us with his strings are still here. Now I was thinking, since he's a god he can't die. Then he jumped into the void. I remember Error telling me that the anti-void is the space between all the AUs, and because the void is the exact opposite of the anti-void, I have come to the conclusion that there are multiverses other than this one and that the void is the space between the different multiverses. Error must've gotten transported to a different multiverse because he can't die."

"Uh yeah that actually makes sense... Alright then! Let's pack our bags so we can jump in the void! I don't think I've ever thought I'd have to say that." Blue said, before running down the hall to pack his stuff in the room that was given to him after being kicked out of his house from a drunk Carrot. Geno, Fresh and Violet followed not too long after as they had also been given rooms they could use once the multiverse started collapsing. It's not like they would miss anything from their AUs once their destroyed, since Fresh is an outcode and Geno and Violet lost all hope in their AUs.

The rest of the gang just looked at each other and shrugged, each going to their respective rooms to pack their stuff. Nightmare looked at the others fondly, then sighed, going to his room to pack his stuff. The others are doing it so he might as well too, right?

Dream's POV (for non-existant plot reasons):

I had just finished my work for spreading positivity for the day. There was a lot more work than usual because of the random shaking of the multiverse. Everyone was terrified, and it was my job to perserve the positivity. Anyway I was going to see Ink to see if he needed any help for whatever he was doing now-a-days, but when I was about to knock on the door to his room, I heard him talking to no one in particular. I was about to leave when I heard him say my name, so I opened the door slightly so I can hear him better. I knew I shouldn't be doing this but something told me that this was important for me to know, and I wasn't able to shake that feeling off, so I listened to it. Best choice I've made since joining the Star Sanses.

"... need to make sure this works. If it doesn't then I won't be able to rule this multiverse absolutely. Blue was somehow immune to it, same with the Bad Sanses, Fresh, Lust, and Geno for some reason. I'm glad it works on Dream though, at least he won't be aware of the balance and of my plan. Speaking of which, I'll need to make sure that those who don't follow me are dead, so that nothing can ruin my plan of taking over this multiverse, then other multiverses, if they even exist. Alright everything seems to be set, Dream just needs to drink this potion I made so I can make sure that he'll never know I'm just using him for positivity and that he'll stay with me no matter what, I'd like my lover to love me back like I love him. Anyway, that's about all the time I have for my so-called 'break'. I need to give this to Dream now, and if it works then I'll give it to everyone else who's on my side." Ink abruptly stood up, picking up a small bottle - presumably the potion - and headed for the door, just as Dream teleported away. No way was he trusting Ink after all that!

He landed roughly in a forest, tumbling downhill faster than he can try to stop himself. Finally, after a while, he rolled to a stop, his bare bones scratched up and bleeding from the branches on his way down the hill. He tried to get up, but the moment he did, his left arm felt like it was on fire, it hurt so much. He got up using his right arm after that, ending up on his knees, then tried to push himself up onto his feet. 

Pain.

Dream fell back down - not on his broken arm luckily - with a cry. Seems like both his legs are broken as well. Giving up on standing, he rolled onto his back, to have a look at his surroundings. It seemed oddly familiar, the tall black trees, bare of any leaves, the bushes that had scratched him up also bare of any leaves. Then there's the old mansion that he could see not too far in the dista- wait... Nightmare's mansion?!

In a pathetic attempt to crawl away from there, he once again hurt his already broken arm, and his legs for some reason were malfonctioning. Suddenly, he felt a very famliar aura coming from somewhere near him, in the trees. Dream immediately knew who it was, and honestly this was the first and last monster to find him.

"... Hello... Brother..."

Heya! There's around 1100 words today, not bad, but I feel like I could do better. So, anyway, I felt like writting again the day after last chapter, and since I have nothing better to do (and i still don't feel like drawing so... yeah) I decided to make another chapter. Feel awful for making it a cliffhanger though. Sorry 'bout that by the way :p

Not entirely sure when the next chapter will be out but expect it to be sooner than the time lapse between chapter 5 and 6, I can promise you that it won't take that long.

Anyway, hope you have/had a great day/night!