Chapter 10

Geno paused right before he would have entered the seaweed when he heard the shout. he doubted that Nightmare would be calm enough to go check it out, and Dream seems to be having slight difficulties swimming, presumably from not being used to having a tail. He didn't know which was more important, but after some thinking he made up his mind.

"Dream, I'm gonna go check out what's wrong, you go check on your brother. He'll need you the most right now, just talk things out with him, and see if you can calm him down. I'll be back soon, don't leave the seaweed." Geno said, and swam to where the sound was coming from. 

It took a while but he finally found where the scream originated from. It was Horror, he had screamed because he was freaking out over his Manta Ray body, and was having trouble calming down. Geno sighed in relief, he was glad there was no danger, though, he'd have to go find Dream and Nightmare after gathering everyone. Knowing Nightmare, he'd probably want them all to meet up at the rock in the center of this area. He was knocked out of his thoughts by Horror's panic-y breaths and cries, and sighed, going to help him out of his panic attack. He hoped Dream would be okay for a while.

Dream was absolutely not okay. Firstly, his tail kept getting stuck in the seaweed - much like the first time he tried to find his brother - which added to the increasing list of things that made it hard to swim. Second, he was scared that Nightmare might be in such panic that he wouldn't reveal himself to Dream this time. And lastly, he found another group of skele-hybrids in the seaweed, with the doppleganger of pretty much everyone he knew. This wasn't gonna end well was it?

Earlier that day

After Misprint had been caught and forced fed - and saw himself in the mirror - he was guided back to the area he had woken up in... how many days ago was it? 3? 4? Point is they were going to finish the rest of the introductions today, hopefully without any panic attacks. However, while getting there, the group had come across a skele-hybrid trying to get their fin out of some seaweed.

"Dream?! What are you doing here?!" Dream looked towards the unfamiliar monster who had called him by his name. "I'm sorry, who are you? Also how do you know my name?"

"Well, in our old multiverse, I went by Error but now- hey!" Dream had tackle hugged Misprint as soon as he was untangled from the seaweed, forgetting about his haphaphobia, until he noticed that the other had fliched by his touch. He quickly removed himself after that realization, and then noticing multiple things: 1) he wasn't so glitchy anymore, 2) his bone colors had turned to white, 3) he remembered that Nightmare was still probably panicking somewhere in the seaweed.

"OmgErrorIlostNightmarebecausehecannowcamouflageandbecausehe'sscaredandpanickedhewon'trevealhimselftomeandnowI'mscaredthatI'llneverfindhimbecauseI'msuchaslowswimmer *gigantic breath* andIneedhelpfindinghimohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod-"

"Dream. Not to be rude or anything, but shut up. Panicking won't help find another panicking skeleton, so how about we go look for him. And then I want to see who else had jumped, as well as know when and how you guys got here. Now let's go find Octomare."

"*catching his breath* You do... Realize that... He's an actual octopus now... Right?"

"Wait, wHAT?! Since when?!"

"I'll tell you later, just please don't make fun of him for it, he's currently panicking about his... past. You know how bad it was for him."

"Alright, I won't, now let's go find Octomare!" Misprint turns around, facing the very much confused group behind him. "Guys, I'll explain later. Now let's go!"

After a short chorus of 'okay's, they were off.

With Nightmare:

'I shouldn't have left Dream like that, god I'm so stupid!'