13 ; text + in person + instagram

Awsten

I'm bored

cool

>:(

okay okay, what do you wanna do

Honestly, could we hang out? Like, in person?

are you sure?

Yeah! I've never met you in person, I think it'd be cool. We could go thrifting

oh yes please, your style is tight as hell and i wanna know where you shop

Cool, then let's do it!
Seen.

•••

I looked at myself in the mirror deciding what I was wearing was comfortable and acceptable enough to leave the house in. After taking some selfies (because that's what I do when I feel cute), I checked the time, seeing how Awsten would be here literally any second.

I gathered my things and decided to get more money. Just as I was about to leave the kitchen, the door was knocked on, making my sister's dog Max start yapping. I picked him up and opened the door, seeing Awsten smiling nervously.

"Holy shit this is the right place?" He asked in disbelief, stepping back and admiring the house.

"Yeah, my sister gets paid well for a job she does well. I'm staying with her until I find an apartment or house in an actually safe neighborhood."

He nodded.

"Well, would you like to come in? I was just about to get some money, then I'll get shoes on and we can go."

He nodded and walked into the house, still admiring everything. After I shut the door, I walked over to him.

"Would you like to hold Max? He loves people."

"Oh my God, please," he said, setting his wallet and keys on the floor by his feet and holding out his hands.

I handed him the small dog, laughing at his reaction.

"He's so cute," Awsten giggled, letting Max lick his chin.

I grinned at him, walking off to find my little stash of money. I got a bit distracted by the sound of my feet patting the ground, but I eventually grabbed some more cash. After slipping on tall socks and pair of Doc Martens, I walked back downstairs, seeing Awsten still holding Max, but now in the kitchen.

He was laughing at something and I immediately knew what it was. I was slightly dreadful of the roasts surely coming my way.

"So it did happen," he giggled, referring to my blue hair, "it does slightly look like a moldy blueberry."

I smiled lightly, absolutely embarrassed.

"I know, I look stupid."

"No! I think it looks good."

"Okay."

"Honestly," he defended, "it's really not that bad."