S e v e n

It's been four months now since Michael stopped eating.
He knew that he lost control over his „decision" but He also didn't want to have it back.
He was afraid of gaining weight.
He knew he got too skinny, but he preferred to be too thin than too thick.
Michael didn't have many friends and except of Anna and his parents, there where nobody who really cared about him, so nobody really tried to help him came out of the ED.
Michael went back to school since two months, which pleased him, because he was thinking less about eating due to the stress of school and therefore lost more weight.

///
Michael please come to the blackboard" the teacher said.
*silence*
Michael?"
*no answer*
„Michael!"
What?" he asked, dazed.
Please come to the board and solve the problem"
„Yeah, sure"
It was no longer more a secret that Michael was sick. The whole class watched him struggle getting up from his chair. Everything hurt him. Every move was a pain for the boy.
With his narrow, bonny fingers he took a piece of chalk and tried to solve the task, but with the little effort his head circled.
We are Waiting, Michael"
Michael turned his head to the teacher, stared into the boiling sun and let the chalk fall.
Michael? You okay?" a girl asked.
*no answer*
Everyone was wondering about Michael.
Silence broke in the class, until it was broken by a soft „Help" and Michael fell unconscious on to the floor.

-
Why does nobody tried to help this broken boy to be happy again?