T e n

Michael, have dinner" his mother said.
No, thank you. I will buy me something at the mall."
Please eat something with us first. I Made Self Made Pizza. You loved my pizza."
„The Shops are closing. I'll eat a piece when I'm back home." he said with a smile and went to the door.
Dad, could drive you after dinner."
„It's okay, mom. I'll be back in a hour. Then I'm going to eat a piece."
Michael put on his shoes and just wanted to go though the door.
Michael?"
„Yes, mom?" Michael thought he was now exposed and turned nervously to his mother.
I love you, sweetheart. Your pizza will be in the kitchen next to the fridge."
„I love you too. Thank you." were his last words and he went out of the house.

Michael didn't feel well. The whole day his head circled and he felt sick.
When he arrived at the mall, he went to the game store. With bumpy steps, Michael walked slowly to the seller.
Ehh.. excuse me?" he asked.
„Hello, how can I help you?" the seller said.
„I- can I- do...you.."
„Sir? You okay? Do you want a glass of water?
„Yes."
Michael had to hold on the counter, he felt so dazed.
Everything turned.
His eyes just saw blurry.
It was happening while the seller was fetching water.
Michael had a heart attack. He broke to the ground when his whole body stared to twitch. Foam came out of his mouth.
Sir? S-SIR!"
„HELP! HELP! THIS MAN HAS AN ATTACK. SOMEONE CALL 9-1-1"

It was like slow motion. People gathered around Michael and the seller trying to help. An older lady called the ambulance, but it was too late when they arrived.
Michael had stopped trampling and was lying motionless on the floor. Three times the tried to reanimate him, until they gave it up.
They had lost him. Michael had lost himself.
He has given up. He hasn't made it. He let the eating disorder take over the control and was now dead.

-
Time of death: 7:47pm