Epilogue

This is the end. I'm writing this, because there are some who don't wish a sequel, so this is the end for you guys. But since there's a large part of them, but want a sequel, I'll be writing it. Nobody is forced to read it, guys, and it's a kind of a sequel that you can read as a different book too, except for the familiar characters.  I don't know when I'll have the sequel up, because currently the hardest part is the title and making the cover, otherwise I'm set. I'll also be going back over this book to fix all my silly typos and mistakes.

Ivy stomped her foot against the ground, trying to round up the running children, but the mushy green grass smothered the sound it was supposed to make to have the children pay attention. "Argh, please stop running around!" she tried again. "Elijah, give back your sisters tiara, now," she ordered the twins.

Elijah payed little attention and climbed higher on the branches of a pine, getting more and more out of reach from Elise, who was desperately crying for her tiara. Ivy shook her hair. Damn Kathryn with her climbing skills. Are those inheritable? she thought bitterly. Obviously the thought had gone through the mind-link, because she got an answer.

No, I taught him. It's fun, even Kathryn's mental voice sounded amused. Do you need help? I can release Theodore from duty to come an help, she offered.

No, he's been released lately more than enough. Someone needs to work around the pack as well while Liam has taken some other men to fix up that restaurant. There's just so bloody many of these children, Ivy answered. 

Not that much! Just Belle, Michael, Elijah, Elise, your own little Gretel and visiting Ace and Archer, Ivy scoffed when she recognized the mocking tone in her voice. Ivy shook her head and then snapped back, when a yelp was heard. Elijah had slipped and was dangling onto a higher branch with all his might. Ivy gasped.

"Eli! Hold on!" Ivy gasped.

Where are you? she hurriedly mind-linked her mate. The sound of distress was easily noted from her voice.

What's wrong?

Please, come here, Elijah slipped, she begged. There wasn't any other answer, but very quickly did a hazel wolf run from the front of the house.

"Elijah, when uncle Theodore reaches you, let go and quickly grab onto his fur," Ivy taught hurriedly. Elijah whimpered, hands red and sore from hanging on already. Theodore bounced into the air under the branch he was dangling from and Elijah let go, landing onto his back and quickly wrapped his fingers around his uncle's fur. Theodore landed as softly as possible and Ivy quickly rushed over.

She helped the boy off and then sighed from relief. "Don't you ever do that again! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Ivy cried out and hugged the boy. "Don't you remember your father and mother telling you to not climb high alone?" Elijah bit back a sob and nodded hurriedly. Ivy sighed and hugged him again, before letting Eli run back towards his sister, who had gotten her tiara back when it slipped and fell.

Theodore shifted back and wrapped comforting arms around Ivy. "Shh, it's alright. He's down safely," he assured her and Ivy nodded, hand still shaky. 

"I'm actually not surprised of his taste for trouble, just like his parents," Ivy sighed. "I'll let Kathryn and Liam know later. Oh Liam's going to kill me, Kathryn will go easy maybe," she joked softly and then looked over her shoulder, instantly tensing up.

"Gretel, come back here, please. Don't go there! Michael do you mind bringing her back please? Ace, don't tease Belle and Archer, don't help him do it! Elijah! Give back your sister's bow! Look what happened when you took the tiara. Ace!" She called out. She rubbed her face with her palms and groaned. 

Theodore chuckled and, wrapping an arm around Ivy's shoulders, he pressed a lingering kiss on her temple. Luna Kathryn, may I be excused from duty to help, Ivy? he mind-linked.

Great Goddess, I offered her that already, but she argued back. Yes, you're excused, Kathryn answered shortly to the plead.

Figured she would do that, he answered, sighing. "I'm staying here to help you, Ivy," he voiced out.

Ivy groaned and shook her head. "No, you need to stay on your post. You know what an eagle eye Liam still has on you," Ivy insisted.

"I would too if my sister was knocked up with a baby from her mate who's father is the one who kidnapped her and my own mate," Theodore spoke in one breath. Ivy burst out laughing. "And I asked Kathryn for permission. She granted it and I'm sure she'll explain to Liam too, like always."

**

Kathryn shuffled through a few color examples for the restaurant, when the door to the study opened. Kathryn looked up with a smile. "Already back, honey?" she asked and stood up, walking around the table to meet Liam. Liam cracked a smile and nodded.

"Just for lunch though. The men wanted to eat and most of them don't bring food from home like I do," Liam grinned and pulled Kathryn to him by her hips. Liam dipped his head a bit, to cover Kathryn's soft lips with his own in a slow and sweet kiss. Kathryn cupped the back of his neck, pulling him closer and Liam's hand held her there from pressing against her shoulder blades.

His lips moved down the column of her neck with wet openmouthed kisses until they the junction between Kathryn's neck and shoulder, where once before Liam had marked her as his. Kathryn shivered from the delight that his soft kisses caused her. She curled her fingers through his hair tugging him up a bit.

"Liam?" she asked softly. Liam only answered with a hum and placed a kiss on the corner of her mouth, indicating she can continue. "I'm pregnant again." Liam froze, his hands holding her tighter to him. Slowly a grin spread on his face.

"You are?" he asked from disbelief. When Kathryn gave birth to the twins, Heavenly said the delivery had been rough and that there's a chance the twins will remain the only children for Kathryn and Liam, so this was just shocking.

"I am," she nodded and smiled softly. "For a few weeks already apparently. I felt queasy yesterday when Heavenly was watching the children instead of Ivy and well she decided to check it out, because it was the same feeling I got about a month into the pregnancy with the twins."

"My Goddess," Liam breathed and then pressed his lips hastily against Kathryn's again. "I have to go tell everyone," Liam gasped and out of the room he was, running around as if he was about ten years younger. Kathryn chuckled, finger brushing her lips. 

"Insane, I swear," she muttered with a grin, before going back to a pile of color examples.