Chapter Fourteen: Handle Me

++
+++Cameron+++
++

A soft moan escapes my lips, muffling when I press a hand to my mouth while the other continues massaging out the morning rouse in my boxers.

I just can't stop thinking about Rebecca's little confession yesterday and imagining how she will respond when I get a chance to explore and claim the uncharted terrains of her body. "Fuck," I breathe out, pinching my eyes shut and running my hand through my hair, leaving my fingers tangled in it as the pressure builds.

It's been so long since I've had sex that it's driving me insane. I can feel my heart pounding and skin melting as a storm of desire starts to peak in the core of my abdomen.

I'm so close that I'm pulsing.

Just a little more--

"Cameron, I can't find my shin guards. Have you seen them?" Luke barges through my bedroom door and I jump under the sheets, quickly grabbing one of my pillows to set on top of my lap as I sit up.

"Dude, knock," I snap at him, but he absentmindedly wanders further into the room a flops onto the edge of my bed.

"Dude, my shin guards," he mocks, his blonde hair looking like half of a bird's nest. "I need your help and you're awake so come on." He reaches over and grabs my wrist until I yank it away from him. "Ew, why are you so sweaty?" he crinkles his nose.

Rolling my eyes, I have to fight my urge to yell at him and resist finding friction to finish myself off which makes my skin prickle, spine tingle and blood boil.

"Luke, get out. Mom will help you," I reply through gritted teeth.

He groans but gets off my bed just as the woman comes slipping into the room with a laundry basket.

You've got to be kidding me.

"Cameron, Hon, you're going to be late for school," she exclaims, crossing over to my desk and then a place beside my bed where I've discarded a t-shirt. "Are you just waking up? You still need to shower and--"

"Mom, I won't be late. Please get out and take him with you," I beg.

I was so close to my release that it won't take much to still send me over and Luke keeps jumping on and off my bed making the pillow in my lap add just enough pressure.

"Luke, go finish taking your things downstairs," she tells him and he vanishes, but she settles the basket in one of her arms before frowning at me. "Are you feeling alright? You're sweating buckets."

This can't be happening.

"Mom, I'm fine. Go, please," my voice strains.

Unfortunately, Luke returns to my room and slams his soccer bag on the end of my bed in the same moment she starts wrestling me to press a hand on my forehead to check my body temperature. At this point, I've got blue balls and it feels like someone is shooting me in my crotch with a taser.

"Damn it," I exclaim, making them both jump as I quickly rise from my bed and hobble to my bathroom like a crab, slamming the door shut behind me and turning on a hot shower in hopes it will relieve the agonizing pain striking through my entire lower region.