023. court date

Sunhee held on tightly to her own hand, feeling anxious as they entered the courthouse.

The security hired by Sunhee's company escorted the two women into the room while blocking off the paparazzi that snapped pictures of the two.

Jihyun covered Sunhee's face as much as possible, ignoring the flashes in her face and the screams of insults and profanities thrown her way.

Who knew people would protect someone to death like this?

Many of the staff from Sunhee's sat on her side along with her bandmates. Jihyun spotted some of the boys from BTS and staff members standing on Sunhee's side as well, though they were fully hidden. She shook her head before sitting back down beside her client.

Willow sat in between the two girls, helping Sunhee calm down as well as Jihyun's nerves about this whole situation.

"When it's time, we're going to get you up there to explain your side of the story and then the defendant will go, we'll get testimonies after and any witnesses before. You just need to say what you said to me and let me take care of the rest of it, okay?"

Sunhee nodded.

"You'll be okay, I'll do everything in my power to make sure you win and if we don't, I'll make sure he or anyone affiliated with him will never be in contact with you." She nodded once more, taking a deep breath.

As the court started, Jihyun was up.

"Yo Kwangsun, accused of sexual harassment and sexual assult against Han Sunhee and multiple other 'witnesses'," Mr. Soo started. "As we believe in 'innocent until proven guilty' we have reason to believe that there was a motive behind this accusation."

"Han Sunhee was rejected by the company that my client works in, he was the one who advised against signing her. As a result, she was angry. In anger, a woman can be unpredictable." He handed the judge a few files, she went over them and glanced at Jihyun.

As they played out their case, Jihyun could feel herself get angrier and could wait to strike back.

"Yo Kwangsun, on paper, is innocent. But take a deeper look into his records, records that were paid off to be kept a secret by his manager and company. DUI's, illegal drug use and countless other crimes that were hidden by his company."

"Objecton, we are not talking about his past, we are talking about serious accusations made by your client."

"Overruled." The judge explained, letting Jihyun continue.

"I call witness Seon Hyunae to the stand." Jihyun walked over to the stand.

"Ms. Seon, is it true that you were the nurse that took care of Ms. Han when she entered the hospital asking for a rape kit?"

"Yes, I was." The nurse shifted in her seat, her eyes glazing over the crowd who were looking at her while the cameras filmed her.

"And what did the results say?"

"Every piece of evidence that we had gotten, the DNA under her fingernails when she had claimed to scratched his back to the DNA samples on her clothes, it confirmed 100% that she was sexually assaulted and all evidence matched Mr. Yo's." Jihyun nodded, grabbing the files off her desk and giving it to the judge.

"You were the one to comfort Ms. Han, were you not?"

"I was. In cases like these, the victim is fragile and if she finds someone in the hospital that she finds comfort in, the person will be assigned to them."