𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

McKenna Prentiss | March 13, 2017

    I woke up to the sun on my face, as cheesy as that sounds, I pulled the blanket closer to me, but when I look closely, I almost wanted to shit my pants.

    The sheets were gray, and the blanket was black, I've never had black blankets. I sat up startled, then I realized, I was naked, great. I look to my right, hearing someone chuckle, and I see none other than Harry Styles, sitting up, his phone in his hand, and a smile of his face.

    "Morning love."

    "What happened? H-how did I get here?" I ask, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, then turning to the bedside table to see a glass of water and an aspirin.

    "You can take the advil for your hangover," Harry speaks, but I just shook my head, "as to how we got here, well, I guess we were both drunk, and ended up here. I'm assuming, since we're both naked, and there's a used condom in my trash bin, we had sex."

    I froze, turning to him with wide eyes.

    "What?" I look to him but he just had a small smile on his face, my back pressed against the headboard as I look up to the ceiling and sigh. I grab the glass of water, not minding the advil, and taking a gulp.

    "You won't take the advil?" He asks, his face confused as I left the pill on the bedside table. I shook my head no, and finished the glass of water.

    "I don't get hangovers." I say, and he looks at me shocked.

    "You are one lucky girl." he says and chuckles, then going back on his phone and scrolling through it.

    "Listen, uh- Harry," I start, he looks to me, his brows furrowed in confusion, "Uh - so," his face relaxes, a look of realization hits.

    "One time thing?" He asks, and I nod, looking anywhere but his face.

    "It's okay, McKenna." He says, I look to him, my brows now are furrowed and he just smiles.

    "I s-should probably head home, my parents are probably looking for me." I say, taking my phone from the bedside table, and checking to see if my parents have texted or called, but they haven't, that's weird.

    "Oh, uhm, I was hoping we could get breakfast? I could drop you off at your place after." He suggests, looking hopeful, breakfast won't hurt, right?

    I mean, I don't remember anything after taking those shots with Kelsey, I do remember spilling out my entire life to him, thinking I could trust him, I mean, with that charm and personality, who wouldn't?

    "Breakfast sounds nice." I smile at him and he nods, he gets out of bed, and I completely forgot the events that happened beforehand because when he stood up, my eyes went wide, and all I wanted to do was for the ground to swallow me whole.

    "Harry, don't you think I wanna cover up?" I muster enough strength to stutter out those words, I hear him chuckle, grabbing one of the two blankets, and wrapping it around his waist.

    "Come on now love, don't be such a good girl." He jokes, and my eyes widen at this. He walks to the bathroom, leaving me in his bedroom to pick up the clothes that were scattered across his floor.

    I contemplated getting dressed in last nights clothes, feeling extremely uncomfortable if I'm going to be seen in public like this.

    "Hey Harry!" I call out to him in the bathroom

    "Yeah?"

    "Do you have any spare clothes I can borrow?"

    "Erm, check my dresser, the 4th drawer, there's probably something in there." I hear him yell through the door, and I nod to myself.