𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑

McKenna Prentiss | June 29, 2018

    I've never been this tired in my entire life. Not even when I went 2 days without sleeping because my schedule was too full and I was on runway's from 8am to 12 midnight. Not even when I was finishing my first ever EP, the tiredness I am experiencing right now is way different.

    It's been a week since I have finally seen Dylan's true colors, my wrist did bruise the next day, and I've been wearing sweaters all week. Kelsey seemed to have noticed my shift in attitudes, which is why she's coming over today.

    I've been having this internal debate with whether or not I should tell Kelsey. I mean, Dylan has apologized when he dropped me off at my place, saying he got in his head too much. I merely just nodded and fled his car.

    That night I had scrubbed myself raw. I sat in the shower for about 2 hours, scrubbing every single place his hand was on, and by the end of it, my skin was red. I didn't sleep that well too that night, and all I wanted was for Harry to hold me.

    I've been coped up in my room for the past week. I haven't even set foot in my studio, I was too scared to leave my room. It was a good thing my parents were gone for the week, traveling to South Carolina for some Charity Auction they got invited to.

    "Kenna?" Kelsey knocks on my door, and I smile as she enters, she holds the door open and my eyes widened when I saw Niall enter my room.

    "What's he doing here?" I asked, pointing to the brunette who took a seat by the sofa that was pressed against the wall, whilst Kelsey took a seat next to me.

    "Well, I'm worried about you, Niall is too." And Niall nods at this, leaning forward and placing his elbows on his knees as he stares intensely at me.

    "Ken, you don't seem as happy as you were when you left London, what happened?" Niall asks, and I can see the concern flash through his baby blue's, and I really did want to tell them, but should I?

    "Is this about Dylan?" And as soon as his name left Kelsey's lips, my mind starts to think about that night, and I instinctively shut my eyes, and tug on the sleeves of my sweater.

    "Ken?" Niall's voice was suddenly closer, and I felt his hand on my leg that was under the duvet, I open my eyes to see Kelsey and Niall's confused faces peering at me, and I shook my head, but the tears were already starting to fall.

    "Kenna, what's wrong?" Kelsey asks, but I shook my head. Her hand reaches to touch my wrist, but I instinctively flinch away, which caught Kelsey and Niall's attention.

    "Ken, I-" Niall stops himself, before he slowly reaches for my wrist, and I don't flinch this time. His touch was softer than Dylan's, making sure he wasn't over-stepping any boundaries. His right hand was holding onto mine, and his left pushed the sleeves of my sweater past my wrist, and I noticed how wide his eyes have gotten, and I heard Kelsey's breath hitch.