𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 [.𝟏]

*you'll see what I mean by .1 later ;), also I hope you don't mind that I added gif's teehee*

McKenna Prentiss | November 20, 2017

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show | Shanghai, China

    I have a feeling today is going to be the best day of my entire life. Today is the Victoria's Secret Fashion show, and I'm more excited than nervous if I'm being honest. My head is way too high in the clouds to even think about Harry and I's situation.

    I haven't had a chance to speak to him the last few days we were here. With rehearsals, and sight seeing in Shanghai, we were both caught up in different groups. It wasn't like I was avoiding him, I just felt like he was avoiding me. We were supposed to go around Shanghai together, visit some temples, and we even planned to go to Disneyland, but I guess shit happens.

    Yesterday's rehearsal was a lot more fun than expected. Monica and John let us practice walking with the wings, and I fell in love with mine the second I saw them. I had two walks in tonight's show, my first walk was to Miguel singing, and my second was to Harry's. I still have no idea what he was singing, but according to Monica, it's either I'm walking to Kiwi or Only Angel. I'd be petrified if I'll be walking down the runway to his song for Camille.

    I woke up bright and early today, deciding to start my day right and have breakfast with some of the models in the hotel. Our call time to the arena isn't until 1pm, so I had plenty of time to have breakfast and get ready.

    I decided to just shower until after breakfast, and head down to the conference room where some of the models said they were having breakfast. I spotted Taylor and Bella and approached them, having known only them prior to this show.

    "Good morning Kenna!" Bella greets, kissing me on the cheek, and Taylor gives me a hug. I sat down beside Bella who was sitting across Taylor, the seat before me empty.

    "You excited?" Taylor asks, her tone cheerful and happy, I nod in response, taking a spoonful of oatmeal to my mouth.

    We were talking about how excited we were for the outfits, and having wings in general, when Taylor looks behind Bella, and smiles. She nods, and soon, Harry is sitting in front of me, next to Taylor.

    "Morning ladies." He greets, to which Bella and Taylor respond in nods, smiling at him. He turns to me and offers a small smile, to which I return with the same one. Bella took this as a cue to look at Taylor with knowing eyes, and soon, I was left alone with Harry. I glared at the two, who just kissed me on the cheek and said their 'see you laters'. Gee, thanks girls.

    "So, how are you feeling?"

    "Are you excited?"

    We both spoke at the same time, which earned a small laugh from both of us.

    "Ladies first." He says, and I nod.

    "So, are you excited?" I ask, he nods in response

    "How are you feeling?"

    "I'm good, you?"

    "Great!"

    And just like that, our conversation shut down, and an awkward silence loomed over us.

    "Look, Kenna, I'm sorry if I ignored you, or if I didn't greet you on your birthday. I know saying 'I'm Busy' is a shit excuse because you were probably busy as well yet you still found time to talk to me. I have no excuse, other than I'm a shitty best friend." He says, and pouts toward the end of his statement, he was looking at me with genuine apology in his eyes, and I couldn't bear not to forgive him. It was a stupid row anyway.