chapter one

- Nevaeh -

"yes bruh, i told his ass i was over him

"yes bruh, i told his ass i was over him. i'm just bout tired of him Senia." i said to my cousin Yesenia over the phone. my boyfriend, well now ex boyfriend, Marquees and i had been dating for 10 going on 11 months. me and him been on and off or whatever. his ass used to hit on me. i never really told anybody but my bestfriend Morgan who was supportive through it all. ion really like talking about it cause it makes me mad knowing i ever let a man have one up on me like that.

"period, my good sis is back on the market" Senia said causing me to laugh.

"girl no, i'm taking a break from men. they bout weird as fuck to be honest with you" i replied starting to think about all the shit he did to me.

"i feel you bae, well i hope you still sliding to fatfat crib with me and Morgan later" fatfat was our cousin. all of us: fatfat, senia, morgan and i grew up together.

"not if his bird chest ass friends gone be there" i said rolling my eyes like she could see me.

"them boys don't even do nothing to you, your dramatic ass." she said laughing into the phone.

"they just annoying, that's all" i said shrugging my shoulders. "but yeah i'll come i haven't seen fatfat in a cool lil minute" i said pulling the phone away from my ear to check the time.

"okayyy, and i'm picking you up before you decide to change your mind. love you, bye. mwah" she said making kissy noises in the phone before i could even respond, she hung up. i rolled my eyes and quickly cleaned myself up since i knew Senia don't play about her time. since we were only going to fatfat's house, i threw on a calm fit and put my hair up. i made a trip downstairs to the main floor of my house and opened the fridge for a gatorade.

"well hello to you too miss mamas" my mom said standing over me as i was by the fridge. "you didn't even leave your room all day, you okay baby?"

"yeah i'm fine ma, i've been tired" i said smiling with no teeth.

"hmmm. okay where you going all dressed up?" she questioned me.

"oh me, Senia and Morgan finna go to fatfat's house and chill for a minute." I said taking a sip of my drink.

"y'all always together" she said making me laugh cause she was right. "but tell my babies i said hi okay?"

"i gotchu" i said as she went back to her room and i walked to the living room to sit on the couch.

Senia❤️

i'm getting Morgs first bae
2:32 pm

okayyyy, lmk when you outside
2:32 pm

i picked up the remote and started switching channels. i couldn't find nothing good making me just turn off the tv. i decided to just be on my phone until Senia told me she was outside.