chapter five

-LaMelo "fat"-

tonight was da night i've been waiting on

tonight was da night i've been waiting on. every nigga in florida kno my body and kno not to mess wid me so fa dat luh' bitch ass boy ta do sum fuck shit like dat? ain't no way i was gone let his ass slide. i said i was gone do it myself but i ended up callin Lando ta come wid me so he can be on watch.

"you rey go boa?" i asked Lando changing my magazine clip before tuckin it on my hip.

"ye, we out" he said and we both went outside walking towards the car we used fa trips like dis. i drove ta whea Woo said da nigga would be making ah drop and i parked a couple blocks away from the exact location. da plan was ta wait fa him to do his drop and fa da person recieving it ta dip. i had ta move quick doe cause i couldnt let his ass get away. i watched as da nigga got out his car checking his surroundings and fixing his gun on his hip. i waited fa him to go make his luh' drop before getting out da car and pulling my mask down.

"watch fa me" i said to Lando and he nodded prompting me ta sneak up on da nigga. i waited fa him to attempt to get back in ha car before sending 3 shots hitting him in da head. i ran back ta my car before speeding off.

"Lando call clean up crew fa me and let dem handle da rest" i said pulling my mask off throwin it in da back seat and he did just as i instructed him.

-Nevaeh "nari"-

4 days later 

i cooped up in the house a little trying to figure out what i was going to do with my life. i graduated high school a year ago and told my self the first year off was gone be solely for fun, which i did. i mean i been getting money, but not how i wanted it to come. now it was time to get serious. i already told my mom i wasn't going to college cause i knew since i was a jit i wanted to be an entrepreneur. the past couple of days i just been exploring my options, branching out and tryna see if i wanted to open a store or if i wanted to sell something. i ended up deciding on wanting to sell clothes. for some reason the words "rich problems" been replaying in my head lately. i wanted to do something with that and make it my own. i put a little twist to it and ended up tweaking it to be "ri$h problems" instead of "rich". while i was planning for my lil business my phone started to ring. the number wasn't saved so i was hesitant to pick it up, but i did anyway.

"hi, who's this?" i said closing the little notebook i had been writing my ideas in. turned out to be Marquees' brother. why the fuck would he be calling me?  i thought before putting the phone on speakers

"wassup Nevaeh" he sounded not so good causing me to sit up.

"hey Roddy, what's the matter?" i asked him