37 - under different circumstances

——

——

"Hey." Olivia knocked on the door to Hotch's room. "Cookies are out of the oven and I cleaned up."

He got of the bed and walked towards her. "Thank you." He said and kissed her forehead. "Now, shower." She rolled her eyes and walked towards the bathroom. "Towels are in there." He called.

She showered and exited the shower when she realized she had no clothes. Hers were covered in flour.

"Um Aaron?" She said quietly from the bathroom.

"What's up?" She heard him call.

"I don't have any clothes." She squeaked.

He walked to the bathroom and smirked. "That's not a bad thing."

She shoved him and walked out of the bathroom with a small smile on her face. He grabbed her close to him and she pressed her hands against his chest to steady herself. "Aaron." She said playfully.

He brushed her wet hair out of her face and leaned down to kiss her. His scent filled her nose as she lost herself in the kiss. His hands gently held her face as her one hand gripped her towel and the other took a hold of his shirt. He broke the kiss and started trailing kisses down her neck. He nipped at her neck and she let out a soft sigh. "Aaron." She said as he backed her towards the bed. He pushed her down onto the bed and kissed her again. "Aaron." She said louder and he stopped. She could hear his heavy breathing as he stared down at her. She touched his chest, "do you really want to do this here? Now?" He sighed and rolled off of her. "Knew it." She smirked and got up and headed for his cupboard.

She took out one of his shirts and went to the bathroom and put it on. She quickly left his room to toss her flour covered clothes in the wash and came back. She grinned as she saw him pat the spot next to him on the bed. She climbed in and he snuggled up next to her. "Jack is asleep." He whispered. "Your flour fight tired him out."

"That's good. I had fun with him today." She smiled in his chest. "You hungry?"

"No. I just want to lie here with you."

"Good." She mumbled. "I wanna do that too."

He wrapped his arm around her and buried his head in her hair. It was still damp and smelt of his shampoo but he didn't mind. All that mattered was that she was next to him.

"Aaron." She yawned. "Is it okay if I stay?"

"It's always okay." He answered.

They fell asleep like that, cuddled up in each others arms, content and happy. That is until their phones rang.

Hotch grabbed one and answered while Olivia grabbed the other. "Aaron Hotchner." He was tired and it was the first time he had a full sleep in a while. "Olivia Ambrosia." She yawned softly.