Chapter 1

Angelique's POV

Hi my name is Angelique Monat Moore

Hi my name is Angelique Monat Moore. I am 24 years old and I own a skincare and makeup line based out of Atlanta, Georgia. I was born and raised in Atlanta with my mom, older brother and sister. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment that I bought 4 years ago.
I woke up with a horrible hangover until I remembered I needed to start getting ready for brunch with my bestfriend from college, Naija. I got up and into the shower then did my skincare routine. I did my makeup after and then got dressed. I then put loose curls in my hair. Once I was dressed I checked the time and it said 11. We were supposed to meet at 11 so I'll just make it a lil late. I grabbed my purse then went got my keys out. I turned the lights out and then unlocked my 2020 black Acura TLX. I had my windows completely tinted cause I don't need people in my business.
I drove to Eggspectation and made it there in 7 minutes. I put my white mask on and then saw her at the table walking over. I locked my doors and then sat with her. I said "hey Nai!"

She looked up and stood up giving me a hug. She said "Ang I missed you!!"

I said "aww I missed you too."

We sat down and ordered. She said "so how are you?"

I said "I'm good just been busy with work."

She said "I wanted you to say busy with a new man."

I rolled my eyes and said "I'm not worried bout these niggas."

She said "yeah yeah, you wanna go to the club tonight?"

I said "sure, where and what time?"

She said "how bout Storm?"

I said "at 10?"

She said "yes ma'am!"

After brunch I went home and took a nap. When I woke up it was 8:30 and I got in the shower to get ready.