Chapter 24

Angelique's POV

Angelique's POV

I woke up and Dallas was rubbing my back. He said "good morning babe."

I said "goodmornin daddy."

He said "look at my daughter, she got you glowing."

I rubbed my belly and he said "thick ass. Look at ya."

I smiled and kissed on his lips. I said "I love you."

He kissed my lips and said "I love you more." I got up and showered. I got dressed and went downstairs.

I made us food and made Elias some oatmeal. He came downstairs with Lias in his arms and I took him. I said "hi fats, you hungry?"

I put him in his chair and fed his oatmeal with fruit. Dallas said "this look good and so do you."

He gave me a kiss. I said "we going shopping for my baby girl in a little."

He said "yeah and Lias."

I gave him a kiss and continued feeding Elias. When he finished I gave him some water and Dallas picked him up. I heated my food up and ate. Dallas said "that shit smacked tho."

I said "thank you babe."

When I finished eating I washed the dishes and I said "go get dressed so I can get Lias dressed."

He said "yeah yeah."

I picked him up and Lias said "mama."

I smiled and pecked in his face. I put him in his little sweatsuit.

When I put his outfit on I brought him downstairs

When I put his outfit on I brought him downstairs. I picked him up and kissed his face. I said "you wanna walk to mama."

I put him down and he started crawling. I said "mhm not yet buttbutt."

I gave him a kiss and said "I love you."

He said "I wuv u."

I rubbed his back and Dallas came down. Dallas said "mhm look at my twin."

I laughed as he came down in the same sweatsuit, I put Elias in.

I said "gimme kiss."

He said "come here baby."

He pulled me towards him and gave me a kiss. Elias said "dada."

He picked him up and rubbed his back. He said "come on mini me."

I grabbed his bag and we left, Dallas put him in his car seat. I got into the passenger seat and rubbed my baby lightly, she was kicking me lightly and moving all around inside me. I said "aww, mama princess."

Dallas started rubbing my belly and kissed me. He said "she know we bouta go shopping for her."

I said "she spoiled."

Lias said "mama!"

I turned around and looked at him. I said "yes baby?"

I put my hand in his seat and he grabbed my hands. He rubbed my hand. When we got to the mall I got out and Dallas took out his stroller. I put my purse and baby bag in the bottom and he put Lias in with his toy. I pushed the stroller and he walked behind us. He said "you look good as fuck."

I said "leave me alone."

He came next to me and held his arm around my waist. I said "I love you."

He kissed the side of my head and said "I love you too."

We got to the baby store and I let him have the stroller and they went to the Elias side while I grabbed a cart and grabbed stuff out for my princess. I said "aww she gon be so cute."

When I finished I brought the cart over to them and Dallas put all the stuff he picked out in it. We checked out and he paid then we left. We put the bags on the bottom of the stroller since there was a lot of space and it could close. Dallas said "you look so good."

I took Elias out and held him on my hip. I said "hi baby."

He said "hi mama."

I pecked on his forehead and rubbed his back. I said "my lil baby."

Dallas said "he was sleep in the store."

I said "my baby be tired."

We went to the food court and I sat down with Lias while he got food. I sat Lias butt on the table and helped him sit up lightly. I rubbed his back and said "you want some puffs babyyy?"

He smiled and clapped. I picked out his cereal puffs and gave him some. He said "yum, yum."

Dallas came over with food and handed me a platter. It had fried rice, lomein, honey chicken and broccoli. I said "aww nah cause this look jumping."

When we finished eating he had Elias sleep on his shoulder and I was full. I groaned and rubbed my stomach. My daughter started kicking me and I groaned. I said "calm down lil mama."

Dallas said "she full too."

I said "she finna have me throwing up if she can't calm down."

He kissed my lips and rubbed my belly lightly. He said "calm down for ya mama princess. Deep breath."

Elias put his arms out for me and I picked him up. I rubbed his back. I said "awww buttbutt. Mama love you."

He said "wuv you too."

Dallas said "he always be wanting you now, ion like that."

I laughed and said "he still mostly be on you but he likes to get comfy on my boobs and belly now."

He said "me too."

I said "leave my baby alone, he be so comfortable."

Dallas took a picture of us and posted it. He said "y'all she be stealing my son."

I said "leave me and my son alone."

He laughed and said "my baby."

I said "he just be sleep on me but wanna play with you."

He said "we still got more shopping to do, come on ma."

I followed him and said "gimme kiss."

He said "you spoiled, come on do we can finish shopping."