Chapter 10

Angelique's POV
My baby was growing all big inside me. Dallas was rubbing my stomach as he did every morning. I said "Dallas, you leaving me?"

He said "I'll be back mama, witcha spoiled ass."

I said "mm and no kiss?"

He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a long ass kiss. He said "I'll be back later, let me know if you need food or anything."

I said "I need some food now."

He said "I'll be back ma."

I said "ok daddy."

I got comfortable and 45 minutes later he came back. He said "I got you food."

He put it on the nightstand and I stood up. I wrapped my arms around him and he bent down to peck my lips. I said "what you get us?"

I started tearing up I said "I love you

I started tearing up I said "I love you."

He laughed and kissed me saying "I love you too crybaby."

I said "you gotta platter too? We bouta vlog then you can go do hoodrat shit with ya friend."

He laughed and said "you dumb ma but yeah come on."

I set up my lil camera and put us in the frame. I said "hey yall me and my boyfriend Danger gon eat and answer questions."

Danger said "yuh."

I read the question "when and where did we meet?"

He said "bout 5 months ago now at Storm which is a nightclub out here."

I said "mhm, am I a morning or night person?"

I bit into my food and he said "she a night person, she don't like getting up in the morning. Be throwing big fits, talking bout no I'm still tired."

I said "y'all he be trynna wake me up all early to go take a walk. I be tired, he tripping. He's not even a morning person. When I be waking him up he be like you might as well just come back to bed."

He laughed and asked the next question, he said "what's my weirdest habit?"

I laughed and said "he loves playing with my ears yall."

He laughed and grabbed it lightly rubbing it. He said "she be laying her head in my lap and I have ADHD, so I either play with her ears or rub her stomach and talk to my son."

I said "mhm whats mine?"

He laughed and said "she loves being on me, she stay on my lap or in my face but I like that shit so."

I laughed and kissed him. I said "as you should. Ok, I'm Netflix and chilling what food am I snacking on?"

He said "you eating wheat thins and cream cheese. Maybe if you feeling it, the hot pickle bites."