Chapter 15

Baby Shower Day

Angelique's POV
I woke up and Dallas was knocked out next to my fat ass as he should be. I've been extra moody lately so every time he tries to leave I'll cry foreal. It's his fault cause he got my son so attached to him that I feel like his emotions spew onto me. Dallas said "how ya name Angel and look how you be acting."

I started crying and he said "uh uh come on Angel, it's Elias day. You know I love you mama. You my angel."

I stopped crying and he wiped my eyes and kissed me. He said "you got a nail appointment at 10, hair at 12, and makeup at 4. The shower starts at 6."

I said "I hope you gon bring me lunch while I get my hair done."

He laughed and we got up and into the shower. I got in and cleaned off and got ready. Next I dried off put on my oils and lotions then put on an all pink jumpsuit with some pink slippers. I went to my nail appointment and then hair. He brought me some food and gave me a kiss. After I got my makeup done I went back to our house and put on my outfit.

Dallas said "you ready babe?"

He came in and I said "yeah."

He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing all over my face. He said "you so cute, look at my baby."

He came over and started kissing me which I returned. I said "mhm I love you."

He said "I love you too. Let's go."

When we got there everyone was already there

When we got there everyone was already there. It was like 100 people there. We got inside and he said "you like it babe?"

I smiled and gave him a bunch of kisses. I said "aww I love it."

They had Elias Blair on boxes standing up that I loved. I said "baby this is so nice."

He said "I'm glad you like it baby."

We played a few games and I felt a little pain in my lower back. I made a plate of food and started going in. He said "is it good?"

I nodded and continued eating. He kissed the top of my head and then sat next to me. We ate our food and cut the cake. After we started opening the gifts.