Chapter 2

Angelique's POV

Angelique's POV

When I woke up I got in the shower in his guest room and changed into a pair of sweatpants and an oversized shirt from the guest room. I left a note that says:
hit me sometime
678-292-0788
xo,
Angel 💙

My Uber came and i pecked his cheek before leaving. I put my mask on and left. When I got back to my apartment I laid right in my bed and passed out. When I woke up and changed my hair. Once I finished my hair I got a FaceTime.

I looked and it was an unknown number. I answered and it was Dallas.

He said "you really left like that? I'm hurt."

I laughed and said "it wasn't meant to hurt you Texas, I had stuff to do today."

He said "mhm so when can I take you on a proper date?"

I felt myself start to smile. I said "hmm idk I'll check my busy schedule."

He said "Angel stop playing with me. Also, tell me more about ya business love."

I smiled thinking how he remembered. I said "my business is named A'Monat since my first name is Angelique Monat."

He said "mm so it's not just Angel?"

I said "no sadly."

He said "not sadly ya name is beautiful just like you."

I smiled and said "you got me cheesing and shit nah chill. Tell me bout your businesses sir."

He said "well I own one laundromat."

I said "mhm what else? You made it a point that you had a few."

He said "a skating rink."

I said "you know how to skate?"

He said "of course."

I said "aww you wanna teach me?"

He laughed and said "girl you too damn old to not know how to skate."

He kept laughing and I said "off that topic, you look good wyd?"

He said "running around some then imma look for the look for tonight."

I said "mhm of course you looking for a look. I think imma call you mr.mixxy,""

He said "aww don't do that, why what you doing tonight ma?"