Chapter 3

Angelique's POVWhen I woke up Dallas was sleep next to me

Angelique's POV
When I woke up Dallas was sleep next to me. He had his hands on my ass and my cat was on his morning wood. I moved and he opened his eyes. I felt myself growing wet and he said "ya pussy leaking."

I laughed and he slowly pushed himself into me. I moaned and he smacked my ass and held my hips pushing me down.

When we finished he gave me a kiss and said "I gotta go to work I'll FaceTime you later ma."

I said "ok." I laid down and fell asleep. When I got up I got into the shower and once I got out I dried off. I put my robe on and went to the mirror. I took a few pictures and uploaded two to Instagram. One was a full body picture from the front and second from the back. My ass was looking big in this robe and 2 minutes after I posted Dallas called me.

He said "oh you showing off?"

I said "Idk what you talking bout."

He said "that picture you got up, you want a nigga to come fuck you or sum?"

I said "no but you'll be the first I call if I do."

He laughed and then looked up and put hisself on mute. I ended the call and he called back 3 minutes later. He said "babygirl I know you call me by my first name but niggas call me Danger in the streets for a reason."

I said "aww ok mr. danger."

He said "she playing with me, I'm bouta come slide on you."

I said "mhm I'm home."

He said "aight attitude I'll see you in 10."

I said "bye."

I put on a grey tank top and some white night shorts.  I had my hair in a low bun. I heard a knock on the door and it was Dallas. He said "close the door and come here."

Once the door was shut I locked it and went over to him. He pulled me on top of him and said "why you playing with me?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pouted. I said "I'm not daddy."

He said "you're sum different and lucky but I gotta question foreal."

I said "yes?"

He said "you on birth control?"

I shook my head no and said "it's poison."

He said "so are plan b's too? cause i was lit but im almost positive i nutted in you."

I said "if you get the plan b I'll take it but wrap up next time then."

He started rubbing on my ass and said "girl I'll pull out next time, ya shit too good to be putting a rubber on."

I said "mhm just be ready to deal with consequences then."

He said "and why you say birth control is poison?"