Chapter 6

Angelique's POVI woke up the next morning with a bad hangover

Angelique's POV
I woke up the next morning with a bad hangover. When I got home I got black out drunk and can't remember much after the argument. I got in the shower and looked at myself. Once I felt better I checked my phone and seen my messages.

Dallas: call me when you wake up we needa talk
JP: call my bro yo
@mbkdanger: call me
@mbkdanger: don't play with ya life ma
Tyson: wassup Ang, I'm back in town for a couple days

I rolled my eyes and laid down. I posted a picture laying down and said "back to being lonely" on the caption.

I put on a pair of shorts and a tank top before I fell back asleep and at 11:45 there was a knock at the door.

I got up and went downstairs and looked through the peep hole. I saw it was Danger and I said "what you want."

He said "Angel I'm not playing let me in."

I said "I don't like the tone in ya voice so no." I started to walk away and boom I heard the door open.

I said "nigga what the fuck."

He said "stop playing with me Angelique."

I said "what?"

He said "girl after all that you called me at 3am drunk as shit crying."

I said "oh fuck you I was drunk, you disrespected the fuck outta me yesterday. Shit had me sick to my fucking stomach. That's not tolerated so I guess this is over."

He said "come on Angel it's not. You wanna know what I do so bad? I shoot and kill niggas. Imma whole kingpin, you keep asking questions and I don't wanna get you involved. Trust me, you don't wanna be fucking involved in this shit."

I started crying and said "D it's passed that at this point, you called me a whore and was so serious. I know how you feel, I guess I just need some time foreal."

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. He said "imma give you some space mama, just know I know you're not a whore I was angry and deflecting but I really do care about you."

I said "ok Dallas."

He left and I ran upstairs to throw up. I groaned and held my stomach. Once I finished throwing up I brushed my teeth and laid down. I scrolled on social media and watched Dallas story and he still had me posted and had posted another picture of me. It was a picture of me cooking for his dumb ass. He wrote on it: imma give her some space but y'all know who got me💙

I rolled my eyes and then decided to start binge watching tv. I eventually fell asleep and when I woke up I made food. I made myself a big ass plate of fried chicken, Mac and cheese, greens, yams, and cornbread. I put it in a platter plate and took a video of it. I had a lot left so I said "one of my friends come take the rest of this food."

I ate my food and got a dm.

@mbkjp: sis, can I get a plate? I won't tell Danger

I laughed and responded.

@angeliquemonat: yeah, slide thru 327 Kings Way
@mbkjp: bet

I made a platter for him and then put it down. I went upstairs and put on a white long sleeve and grey sweatshorts.

When he came he said "aye sis."

I said "wassup JP."

He said "this shit look jumping wait."

He posted it and said "get at my sis y'all, she threw down fr."

I laughed and I said "thanks for the plug. Can you do me a favor?"

He said "wassup?"

I said "call ya friend and see if he want a platter."

He laughed and said "see you can't even stay away, i gotchu."

He FaceTimed him and Dallas said "yo bro."

JP said "yo hoe, what you doing?"

He said "bouta get some neck why nigga?"

JP looked right at me and I just walked away. JP said "damn you done fucked up bro."

Dallas said "fuck is you talking about?"

He said "check my Instagram dickhead." He banged on him and then walked back to where I was, he said "I'm sorry bout that Angel, you don't deserve it foreal. I hope y'all can fix whatever this is. I'll see you tho sis, thanks for the plate."

I nodded and said "no problem, goodnight."

I fell asleep and passed out. When I woke up I threw up and made a doctor's appointment. I got dressed and ready to go. I put on a black sweatsuit and a ripped jean jacket. I put on my black UGG slides and mask with my black hat. I told my doctor I kept throwing up and feeling super lazy, she said "ok go pee in this cup for me."

I went into the bathroom and peed in the cup before putting it into the retrieval container. I went back in and we did my regular checkup before she came back 20 minutes later. She said "exactly what I expected."

I said "hmm?"

She said "Ms. Moore you are pregnant."

I said "huh?"

She said "yes about 3 weeks, very early. Some people don't even know til they're like 16 weeks so I'm glad you're able to adjust now."

I started crying and said "a baby? Can I get an ultrasound? There's no way."

She nodded and came in with the equipment. I lifted my jacket and she pulled down my pants slightly. The cold gel went on my stomach and she showed me. It was a little circle, she said "that is the baby."

She said "lemme get these printed and you an appointment with an OBGYN."

I said "ok."

I got my pictures and put everything including the prescription for prenatal vitamins in my purse. When I left I filled the prescription and then called Dallas.

Dallas said "hello beautiful."

I said "hey Danger, we need to talk can you meet me at Tasties now?"

He said "I'll be there in 10 beautiful."