Chapter 23

Angelique's POV
When I woke up Dallas had Lias sleep on his chest. I went and showered. I put a long ponytail into my hair and then got dressed. I put on a white long sleeve shirt with a pair of navy tights, darkk grey jacket and uggs. I left and got some breakfast from tropical smoothie cafe. I went to the mall and picked out outfits for our baby girl and Elias. Dallas called me and said "aye where you at?"

I said "having some me time; how about you?"

He said "with Lias just fed him."

I said "I'll be home soon baby."

He said "ok love you."

I said "I love y'all too."

After I got home I brought my bags in and Dallas came grabbing them, he said "it's more bags in the car?"

I nodded and he laughed. He said "you ain't even ask me, I wanted to go."

I said "I was giving you time with Lias before i take him."

I picked him up and kissed his cheek. Dallas said "don't do that, I'll let you have him for me but don't do that."

I laughed and held my baby. I kissed his face and said "hi pop."

I sat him on my lap and he hugged my belly leaning his head on me. He said "mama."

I said "yes my smart boy. I love you."

He said "I wuv ooh."

I got so hype I picked him up and kissed him all over his face. I said "ooh mommy loves you so much Elias."

He smiled and kicked his feet. I went into the kitchen and got his puff cereal snacks. I put one in his mouth and he put his hand out and said "mo."

I said "you want more Li?"

He nodded, I gave him some more before putting them away. He laid comfortably on me as I rubbed his back and he took a light nap. I said "mommy loves you no matter what Lias, forever I promise."

He smiled in his sleep and after about 20 minutes he woke up crying. I brought him upstairs and changed his diaper. Once I finished I put him in a royal blue with a crown and big bro embroidered into it pajama zipper jumper. Dallas said "aww look at him."

I took a picture of his back and my belly with a pink shirt on. I posted the picture of us and captioned it:

my babies🥺 I love being a mom

Dallas came over and said "I love you."

I said "I love you too."

He helped me up and we went upstairs. He said "look at y'all."

Lias said "da-da."

I smiled and said "so smart pop."

He said "hi Lias, ya mom tryna said hog you."

I said "leave us."

He laughed and said "yeah aight."

I laid Lias on his back as I had him laid down between my legs. I stretched his legs and kissed him. I said "mhm I love you Elias, you so handsome papa."

He smiled and kicked his feet. He said "wuuuv u."

I smiled and rubbed his belly. Dallas said "y'all so cute, come on we going to my lil family reunion."

I said "you should've been told us."

He said "gimme him so you can get ready."

I said "ughhh, ok."

I kissed Lias again and then Dallas took him. He said "fine ass mama."

I laughed and said "leave me alone."

I went into our closet and grabbed a white off the shoulder ruched long tube dress with a cropped distressed jean jacket with jean slippers. I went into the bathroom and installed my chocolate brown wig with a deep side part. I added light curls and then did my makeup. I went downstairs and he said "look at ya lil fine ass."

I smiled and said "thank you."

He started rubbing my belly. He said "look at my princess."

He kissed my belly and said "can't wait to see my baby girl."

I went to the nursery and picked up Elias. Dallas took pictures of us. He said "look at yall wait come on."

I took his phone and sent myself the picture. I posted the picture and said..

@angeliquemonat: missing daddy but y'all get the picture 😘

When we got there he pulled out the stroller and put Elias in. I put my purse and the baby bag in the bottom and pushed the stroller. He said "giving bougie."

I laughed and said "leave me alone."

Elias was sleep in the stroller and Dallas said "that boy gon sleep that's one thing."

I laughed and said "my baby look at him so handsome."

We went and talked to his family before sitting down. I said "I'm hungry."

He said "imma go make us plates."

I said "thank you babe."

He went and got our plates and came back. We ate our food and his little cousin came over. She said "hey I'm Zi."

I said "hey love, I'm Angel."

She said "you are so gorgeous, hey Danger."

He said "wassup Zi."

I said "thank you,"

Dallas gon cut me off and said "cause my princess got her glowing."

I said "can't never let us shine."

Elias woke up and I picked him up out his stroller. I said "hi papa."

Dallas said "gimme my son."

I said "boy bye."

I rubbed Lias back as he said "mama."

I gave him a piece of Mac and cheese and he ate it. I gave him a kiss and said "big boy."

Dallas said "lil fatty."

After he ate some more noddles Dallas gave him a bottle. Dallas mom came over and said "aww look at my babies."

She rubbed my back and said "hi daughter in law, how's my grand baby?"

I said "she good, kicking like crazy."

Dallas said "Lias look so tired."

He was rubbing his eyes and within 10 minutes he was sleep on Dallas chest.