Announcements

1. Thanks

Hello everyone, I just published the last chapter and I must say I am feeling a little bittersweet at the moment. Writing this was a fun and memorable journey for me, and I'm a little sad to see it end. 

There's really no words to describe how thankful I have been throughtout the past couple of months. I started this fanfiction because of a little idea I had after meeting my cousin's cat, and I never knew it would develop into something like this. 

Thank you. Thank you so much for all the reads, all the votes, and all the comments. I can't even begin to describe how happy this made me feel. 

I'm a bit new when it comes to writing, and I have yet to develop a distinct writing style of my own and one that I could be proud of, but seeing that you guys enjoyed my story really made me feel like I was improving and that I wasn't wasting time. 

So thank you once again for all the love and support you have given me, and I hope that this last chapter was not the end, but a new beginning. 

2. Announcements 

Speaking about endings and new beginnings, I do have another fanfiction that I am planning to write, but I am still trying to develop it since it is going to be much longer and touch on more heavier topics. 

What kind of fanfic am I planning? A Todoroki Shouto x OC soulmate + royalty au fanfic. 

Yes. That is a mouthful. 

To be completely honest, I might not even begin writing it till mid-late next year because I still have to plan everything out. 

So in the meanwhile....I'll be writing extra chapters just for fun!! 

And I want you guys to help me with the first one! My first extra chapter will be the live stream, but I'm not really good at coming up with questions so please comment questions that you want to be included into the live stream! You can comment as many as you want. I'll try to incorporate all of them but if it doesn't flow well into the chapter, I will type a small paragraph replying to your comment about how they (you guys?) would've answered. 

3. End 

That's it for this time guys! Thank you so much for reading my fanfic and I hope to see you all again. Take care ('・ᴗ・ ' )