Extra 5 || Live Cast

note: subtle manga spoilers

(notification)

kodzuken started a live stream: Pancakes and Pudding

(y/n) blinked as the camera started rolling, ten, twenty, then a hundred people immediately logged on. 

'kodzuken what's with the title?'

'is this a mukbang?' 

'OMG IF THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND??!?!??!?! HIIIIIIIIII' 

'WAIT DONT TELLL US TIHS IS A QNA WITH KODZUKENS GF' 

Kenma smiled as (y/n) waved at the screen.

"Haha, hi everyone. No, this isn't a mukbang but perhaps maybe in the future..." (y/n) turned towards Kenma for clarification. 

He sighed. "(y/n), I run a gaming channel." 

"Hey but that doesn't mean you can't try new things right?" (y/n) suggested as she leaned back into her cusion on the floor. Kenma hummed, watching as comment after comment popped up on the side of the screen. "I'll think about it." 

He waited a few seconds, turning his head as he watched his wife shuffle slightly in place.

"Are you nervous?" He asked, causing (y/n) to look at him. She immediately shook her head. "No. Well, I mean, maybe a little but it's ok."

Kenma sent her a knowling look. Scooping Pancakes into his arms, Kenma gently placed him onto (y/n)'s lap, the cat purring immediately upon contact. (y/n) smiled and gently stroked his fur. "Aww thank you for caring today Pancakes." 

Kenma rolled his eyes and looked at the screen, taking note of the amount of viewers. 

'ALSKDFHSKHFKSF DID THEY FORGET WE WERE HERE' 

'pleaseeeeeee im tryna find genuine love like theirs' 

'LOOOK AT THME THEYRE SO IN LOVE WOW IM SOBBING' 

"Should we start?" Kenma suggested, looking at (y/n) for approval. She sent him a smile and nodded, focusin her attention back to the screen. 

"I'm sure all of you must be wondering why I suddenly decided to go live after my month long break." Kenma started, keeping his eyes on the comments. "If you havent figured it out by now then..." 

Kenma smirked, holding up his left hand. "We got married." 

'AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH I KNEW IT' 

'if a hardcore gamer like kodzuken can get married then maybe my ass has hope after all'

'AKFJKLKADFADKJFFDK HOLY-' 

'replying to that comment up there^^^ don't even think you can amount to the level of greatness kodzuken holds, you are not the same' 

"So in return for the break, we thought it'd be a good idea to answer your questions, since we have been ignoring them for the past couple of months now." He continued. "A friend of ours went through twitter and complied some of the more popular questions he found." 

"Knowing Kuroo, he probably included some weird ones too," (y/n) commented as she stared at the bowl, sweatdropping as she saw it was filled to the brim with folded questions. Kenma sighed at that. "Yeah, that's true, I'll just throw the weird ones out." 

"But anyways, we'll try our best to answer all these questions...ugh there's a lot." Kenma groaned, earning a laugh from (y/n). 

"Oh! I haven't introduced myself yet!" (y/n) exclaimed at the sudden realization. "I'm (l/n-..... Kozume (y/n)."