Eh?

Dedicated to lemonwiththepuff
I swear Lu, you're the best xx

Now is two days after that amazing night.

I was back in the same bar I've been in two nights prior, but instead of taking two sets of shots, I settled with a glass of Martini that is now half gone. Just like any other nights I'm here, people were crowding me, dancing shamelessly as they tried to seduce me. Sorry, babes, but I'm not interested in any of you.

I've been here for two hours or so and as far as I know, I haven't caught any sign of him. I admit that I'm here only to meet him again but eh, can you blame me?

I drank the rest of the cocktails, feeling the slight burn dancing in my throat. I waved my hand to the bartender, ordering another drink which is Mojito. Much sweeter than what I usually take, but he said that he loves how sweet I taste, so yeah, I'll go with this.

The drink arrived shortly after. I thanked the barista with a small smile before taking a small sip. Yeah, it was sweet just like I thought. A girl latched herself on my shoulder, kissing my jawline down to my neck while the other was busy doing an erotic dance that didn't even spark my interest. I gulped down the drink much faster than my first one, before I stood up and walked towards the dance floor, the crowd still following me.

I move my body with the music, letting them grind their bodies on me, it's not like I'll get a boner or something. I caught a boy shoving a girl off of me carefully, and then he started to ground his ass on my dick. I smirked at how desperate he is, choosing to play along a bit by giving him a rough thrust. He moaned loudly, making the now three girls around me more eager to touch me.

I soon felt a familiar scent hit my nose through these sweaty bodies, following by strong arm wrapped around my waist from behind.

"Hey, baby" He whispered hotly in my ear, biting it teasingly straight after.

"Ashy..." I said happily but also desperately, turning my body around to peck his kissable but slightly rougher lips. I heard the girls scoffed while the boy rolled his eyes before finally, they leave me all alone with this hot beast.

I left wet kisses on his jaw, earning a wide but soft smile from him. He pulled me closer towards his body, arms wrapping around me protectively.

"You've been here a while?"

"No, probably two hours or so,"

"I came here yesterday, but you weren't here"

"I'm sorry..."

"Where were you anyway?"

"At home, asleep after cleaning the whole house," I grinned innocently while he raised an eyebrow,

"Wifey material much, eh?"

"No, I was- it- it's just..."

"I know, I was just teasing you,"

"Want a drink? It's on me,"

"No, can we go somewhere else instead? I miss you"

"Needy much, princess?"

"No, I just- we can just chill and watch TV or talk or maybe drive around or, or..."

"Baby, chill... I'm just messing with you. C'mon, your place?"

"Can we go to yours?"

"Sorry, babe, but can't" I pouted at his answer, bathing my eyelashes innocently to get what I want.

"Maybe next time, yeah? How's that sound, princess?"

"There's a next time?"

"Sure, if you're up for it"

"'lright, then. But can we get a drink first?"

"Of course, baby, c'mon"

He put his hand on the small of my back as he guided me towards the bar. He ordered two glasses Cosmopolitan, pulling myself down to sit on his lap. His hands rest peacefully one my thigh while the other one stays just above my bum, keeping me from slipping. I rested my head tiredly on his shoulder, peppering it with light kisses which made him tilted his head to the side, giving me more room. I keep it all innocent and soft for some odd reason, I don't know if it was to tease him or I'm just actually tired.

"You okay, baby?" He asked, looking down and giving me a light peck on the lips. I smiled at him, shrugging my shoulder carelessly,

"Why wouldn't I?"

"You seem... bored?"

"No, I'm fine, just kinda tired."

The bartender came with our drinks, blushing when Ashton thanked her with a sweet thank you. Really, girl? Can't you see that he's practically off of the market for tonight?

Ashton pulled out the grape from my drink, pushing it towards my plump, closed lips.

"Open up," I obeyed quickly, leisurely opening my mouth and wrapped the tiny grape around my sinfully red lips, twirling my tongue around it teasingly before sucking it in, all while looking directly into Ashton's lustful eyes. He pulled out the tiny stem outta my mouth with a slight bit of saliva lingering in between.

"Can't wait to see those sweet lips wrapped around something else,"

Long story short, we ended up doing nothing because I fell asleep on the way to my house. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm so drained for no reason.

And not like our previous meeting, when I woke up the next morning, I was in my room and a pair of arms was still wrapped tightly around me, our body pressed to one another while our legs in a tangled mess.

I shifted to face him, watching the hot beast sleeping peacefully. His lips were slightly parted, the soft puff of breath leaving his mouth. His hair was a mess but nevertheless, he still looks drop-dead gorgeous.

I carefully untangled myself from his grasp, sliding down on the bed until my face was right in front of his crotch. I peeled the brief as delicate as possible, earning a small shift from him once his member was freed. I placed my mouth on his tip, tongue swirling around it gracefully. I slowly took him fully into my mouth, burying him in my warmth. He shifted more, a faint groan leaving his lips.

I bobbed my head up and down rapidly, twirling my tongue hungrily. His hands found my hair, pushing me to deepthroat him while a loud moan left his lips.

"Princes- fuck" He kept his hand in place, glancing at me with a blessed expression.

"Keep going, babe,"

I happily obeyed his order, going even rougher and hungrily. He soon shot his load into my mouth, moaning brokenly while doing so. I gladly swallowed his sweet liquid, pecking his lips once I'm done.

"Good mornin'," I greeted, propping my chin with my folded hands on top of his chest.

"Fuck, that was the nicest way someone ever woke me up"

"You're welcome."

"Do you want me to return the favour?"

"Nope, that was my apology for passing out last night. Thank you for bringing me inside."

"You don't have to apologise and it's no problem"

"Why are you still here anyway?"

"You don't want me to be here?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"No, that's not what I mean. I thought we were one night stand only?"

"I don't think we'll just be that, you have something in you that makes us cross-path"

"Uh? What are you talking about?"

"Maybe later I'll explain it to you, do you want breakfast? I can make you those waffles again?"

"Husband material much?" I teased him just like he teased me last night.

"Eh?"