Shut up, asshole

"What's it?"

"I didn't make myself that clear that night, so Imma say it one more time,"

"Which night?"

"That one when you confessed your feeling again,"

"Oh, and?"

"I love you, Lu. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner," I smiled at him, my cheeks tinting a soft red colour. I leant down a tiny bit, pecking his lips tenderly before mumbling against it,

"I love you too, and it's fine."He smiled at me, before once again closing the gap between us. Our lips moved in sync, moulding each other passionately. Ashton's grip on my waist tightened as my fingers started to pull at his hair.

"I really want to wreck you" He whispered hotly.

"Then do it" I found myself said.

"Not yet, we have time," He said before licking my lips and started to mould it with mine.

The kiss escalated quickly as his hand start to travel around my body and fiddle with the button. He ripped them apart harshly, making the buttons flew out everywhere. He pulled off my shirt quickly and pulled away from our kiss, eyeing my naked upper body as his hand ghosted around all over my chest and tummy.

He was fast to reconnect our lips, kissing me hungrily with everything he has. I kissed back just as eager, hand clinging to his neck, tugging on the hair at the nape of his neck. Quiet moans filled the room as our mouth moves with each other. I pulled away from the kiss, a gasp past my lips as he bucked his hips up. I started to kitten lick down his jaw to his neck, he moaned at the feeling, hand gripping my hips tightly.

I started to pepper his neck with butterfly kisses, before stopping bellow his earlobe and start sucking and nibbling on it. I licked it a few times, blowing some cold air into the damned skin. I pulled away, smirking proudly at the mark I made. I kissed his neck again, randomly nibbling here and there, littering his neck with love-bite.

His lips did the same with my neck, but his movement always got cut by the moans he let out. I moved to his perfectly shaped collar, sucking harshly on the skin to make a large mark. He started to grind his hips on mine, creating friction for both of us. I pulled away from his neck, grinning at how flustered he looks now.

"I wanna ride you,"

"You sure about that, princess?"

"Uh-um, wanna feel you so deep in my tummy, can I daddy?"

"What's the magic word, princess?"

"Please, daddy, wanna be a cheap whore for you,"

"Prove yourself then, Lu"

I grinned at him, quickly scrambling down his lap and sat on my knees. I fumbled with his belt teasingly, licking my lips seductively as I stare at his hazel eyes. His hands went to my hair, urging me to stop teasing. I pulled his trousers down along with his brief, my mouth instantly salivating and how pulsating his member looks like; harder than a rock, and redder than a tomato, leaking with precum when I barely did anything. I blew cold air at his wet slit, causing him to bit on his bottom lips harshly. I wrapped my hands around his base delicately, before slowly wrapping my lips at his head. Sucking and swirling my tongue like the little tease I am. He pushed my head to take him deeper, but I pulled away and started to kitten licked his tip, making sure to run my tongue extremely fast over his slit. A deep groan left his mouth as his head tilted back. I began to bob my mouth on his cock, doing it rough and fast just like how he likes it. My hands moved to his balls, fiddling it in between my fingers as I deepthroated him. Loud moans started to echo in the room, boosting my self-esteem to go wilder.