I heard that, princess!

Dedicated to becca2505 and Kayla_Parkeer 
for all the votes and visible support,
And to AshtonsbabyLu and lemonwiththepuff bcs I love these two so, so much xx

"Ashton, how the fuck I close this thing?" I yelled shamelessly from my room. I swirled in front of my mirror, thinking of a way to close my wings. I knew how to open it, but not to close it, and Ashton didn't even tell me how he did close his hours ago.

"Ashton! Get back here!"

"Gees, Lu, what got your panties in a twist?"

"Shut up! Tell me how to close this thing, I wanna sleep!" I said, blushing madly at his words.

"Just order them so,"

"Order them?"

"Yeah, tell them to go back to their place and it'll be gone,"

"Easy for you to say," I grumbled under my breath,

"Just try it for fuck sake," He heartlessly laughed. That asshole!

Alright, let's try it.
I closed my eyes tightly, internally praying that they would listen to my order.

Dear wings, as much as I love you, can you please go back to your place?
I would love to have my normal back, back. Thank you.

I felt a sudden pain again. Like something was trying to get into my bones. I winced at the ache on my back but then the weight on my back suddenly gone. I opened my eyes slowly, examining myself at the mirror in awe.

"It's gone!"

"I told you that it would,"

"Shut up, you're no help!"

"Oh c'mon, it wasn't that hard anyway," He casually said. I glared sharply at him, stepping back when he tried to reach out to me. I shooed him away with my hand, slipping into the bathroom quickly as he tried to catch me.

I stood in front of the mirror, watching the golden halo still hovering above my head. Do I have to do the same thing to make this hidden too? Or... is it different?

Whatever, let's try the former option first.

I closed my eyes again, internally talking to the golden halo above my head. I felt no pain, no noticeable difference, or whatsoever. I feel just the same. I opened my eyes again, and to my surprise, the halo was gone. Woah, was much easier and less painful then.

I twirled again, examining my now human form. I was still the same Luke, the same lanky blonde boy that slips over his own extremely long legs. But then, as I take another glance on my face, I notice the somewhat significant different. My jawline was much sharper, my skin looks more shimmering, and my eyes, the colour got more intense. I blinked them a few times, feeling amazed at my own eyes. Like, I know my eyes are great, above average even, but now that I see this form of me... Woah, it looks ten times better. Like, the real ocean was swimming in my eyes, ready to drown anyone that stare too long at it. I didn't even realise Ashton has entered the room if it wasn't for him chuckling softly.

"Amazed?"

"How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to see you look like a fish out of breath," He said, chuckling again. I walked towards him, playfully punching his chest out of embarrassment.