Such an idiot

+=====+=====+=====+=====+
Dedicated to nhcinnamon bcs I feel like she might like a good jam
(◍•ᴗ•◍)
♥╣===+===+===+===╠♥

You guys ready?
Bcs I sure as hell am
😉😜🤭
+=====+=====+=====+=====+

Everything feels hazy like I'm trapped in a daze. I can't feel, I can't see and my mind goes actually blank. But I smiled at how pleased I am. This is what I want; the feeling of being sent to another state out of pleasure, the overwhelming feeling of being over-stimulated, and the warm feeling of being covered and filled with cum.

Slowly, I can feel my sense again, I feel someone shaking me gently while tapping my cheek lightly, a voice came in and out, but I comprehend what it was.

"By- there? Lu- you- cess? Open- eyes. Princess, c'mon"

I slowly peeled my eyes opened, seeing that everything was blurry before it slowly turns back to normal. I saw Ashton's worried expression, making me smiled tiredly up at him.

"Hey, Ashy"

"Thank fuck, you're alright. You worried me there, Lu. I thought you were gone. You wouldn't respond to me, hell! You didn't even open your eyes" He said, pulling me close to his chest. I stayed pressed to him, listening to his calming heartbeat. I felt his peppered my head in kisses, making me smiled even wider.

"Do you wanna sleep now? Or a bath first?"

"How long was I gone?"

"Ten minutes or something, I was so worried, Lu, I thought you wouldn't come back,"

"You have nothing to worry about. You know I'll always come back,"

"That was the longest you've ever gone! You usually just out for a couple of minutes, but- but"

"Ashy, I'm fine. I was just mind-blown. That was the best play I've ever done. I was in pure bliss that I almost forgot I had to come back,"

"I- I... didn't go too far, did I?"

"No, you would never. I trust you, I know you wouldn't."

"But- but- you were-"

"Ashy, I'm fine. You just always, like always, surprise me. No one ever made me feel that way, you just knew how to please people, uh?"

"Eh, I wouldn't know. Never really done this before,"

"I would say you're lying, but you look so shocked so I believe you," I said, patting his cheeks tenderly.

"Do you wanna sleep, princess? Or a bath first?"

"Bath please,"

"Alright then, wait here yeah?" He said and I just nodded my head. He carefully slipped me off of his lap and onto the bed, smiling one more time before he disappeared to the bathroom.

I laid down on my back, staring at the ceiling, thinking back to the event minutes prior.

Should I tell him?
I'm not so sure. What if he freaks out and left? No, I definitely not ready for that. But what if he was on the same page as I am and me not telling him just gonna be another decision I regret?

Ugh, this is so frustrating. I can tell that he's not looking for someone. He clearly was with me for fuck only, what the hell am I thinking about? Why did I even let myself drown in this? Dammit, I'm such an idiot.I groaned out loud, gaining Ashton's attention just as he walked back in,