Chapter 8:

(Quick A/N: this chapter is based on inspiration I got from the beach trip I went on. Enjoy!)

Zack:

I decided that it wasn't worth trying to make her understand. After weeks of aggravating work and Sarah constantly talking about her new hair extensions, school finally ended and summer holiday started.

Mom, Leila (my sister) and I headed to a trailer park near the beach. We unpacked in our hired cabin.

This cabin was basically latched onto another one, which meant you could see your neighbors everytime they stepped outside the cabin.

When we arrived, no one was in the other cabin yet. We ate dinner and went to bed.

I was lying on my side, sleepless, and I heard a car park very close to us. Then keys rattling, then loud thumps, (luggage probably) then a few sighs.

"Yay. We finally arrived!" I heard a familiar voice say, but my brain refused to match a picture to a voice.

I thought nothing of it and fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up before everyone else, so I made myself some cereal, went outside and enjoyed the view.

It was a crystal clear lagoon, and past it lied a beautiful green forest.

My thoughts were interrupted by sleepy footsteps, followed by a "morning dad." From the familiar voice.

I turned to look, and nearly choked on my cereal when I saw her face. Of course, it had to be Jeanette.

She was wearing a short loose night dress, which touched her muscular figure softly.

She had her arms curled around her waist in an embrace, staring lost in thought into the distance.

I was glad that she didn't notice that I was staring at her, or she would have killed me.

She jawned, and slowly lifted her arms to her sides to stretch, pulling the dress up slightly, just to stop right below her thighs.

I turned my gaze away from her, blushing.

I felt a cold liquid running down my legs, and realised that my cereal bowl was leaning to the side, dripping milk on my pants.

I went back inside to put on dry pants, before she could notice me.

This holiday was probably not going to be easy to get my mind off school, especially for the fact that the biggest thing bothering me, would be living right next to me.

Well... As long as she doesn't know that I'm here, I wouldn't suffer her glares that almost literally shot daggers.

She must not know that I'm here. As long as she doesn't know, she can still enjoy her holiday.