Prologue (1)

Hi, my name is Mazakeen Woods, i'm not very good at introducing myself but i'll try my best. I'm 17 years old, and a werewolf. Cool right, i know. Anyways my pack doesn't like me very much for some reason. My parents always tell me that it's because i'm a mistake and a failure so yeah. Now let me introduce my school life, or should i say my hell life. Yep just like you heard hell life it's mainly because of my big brother Lucas and his twin Troy, they always bully me and make fun of me with the meanest person alive Xavier Blackfield who happens to be the future alpha of my pack. Well my parents aren't that nice, my mother for example doesn't talk to me unless something important and my father is the biggest jerk ever he always makes a mess then make me clean it up for him and make me wash his car too sometimes. But anyways all of that doesn't matter anymore cause tomorrow is my birthday and i'm gonna turn 18, the day when i find my mate and shift! i'm very very exited!!! Especially cause my mate i've always kept my hopes up that he would come and rescue me. You would think all of the mistreatment will make me snap well no but what happens next it's what leads me to snap.