F O R T Y - T W O

Hellooooo!

So, this is the first really ~sexy~ scene I've written, hence my hesitance to post it. I want it to be good, but I'm not really sure how I did lol. Hopefully it's not complete shit.

BTW this entire chapter is smut, so this is your only warning to skip it if you're sensitive to that type of stuff.

Xx alexia

I'm not quite sure that I'm aware of what I started until my arms are pinned above my head as my lips are being kissed with a bruising force. Grayson's body leans into mine, causing a beautiful friction to begin. His left hand holds both of my wrists to keep them from moving anywhere while his right hand trails up and down my body.

His hand travels to my waist where he grips it tightly before moving up slowly until he reaches the hem of my shirt. His hand slides under the fabric, and his skin on mine feels so good that I'm practically moaning already. His fingers lightly skim over my ribs, and my back arches as a tingling sensation follows his every touch.

He grabs the bottom of my shirt and stops kissing me to silently ask permission. I nod my head shyly and arch my back to allow the shirt to be easily removed from my body so that my new periwinkle Victoria's Secret bra is on display. This is the first time I've taken my shirt off in front of anyone besides my Mom, and the feeling is definitely overwhelming. I become self-conscious the longer Grayson stares at my body. I squirm to remove my wrists from above my head so I can cover myself, but Grayson's hold only tightens.

"Stop staring at me," I whisper as I look at him with shame. I'm not like the fit she-wolves that Grayson spends his time training. I've got a little squish on my stomach and I definitely don't have abs... you'd need to go to the gym for those. I can't understand why Grayson would stare at me with hunger in his steel gray eyes.

"Why would I do that? You're gorgeous, baby." His right hand begins to softly caress my hips and stomach to the point where it almost tickles. I want so much more friction than what he's giving me, but he's taking his time getting to know every dip and curve of my body. I can't focus on giving in to the feeling because of my insecurities, though.

"I'm not..." I whisper, and in response Grayson immediately stops touching me. He hovers over me, his face once again level with mine as he clenches his jaw.

"What did you just say?" He deadpans, but I can see that I've said something to upset him. Why is he so upset by the truth?

"I'm not beautiful like the other werewolf girls in your pack. I don't have muscles or abs or a completely flat stomach and-"

He talk over me before I can talk badly about myself any longer.

"And you're more beautiful because of that."

My jaw slackens from his words. How can he possibly prefer me and my body to those girls? I've tried really hard not to compare myself to the girls I've seen him talk to, but it's hard when they all look like models and I look like... me.

"Baby," he continues in a stern voice. "You're the funniest, most compassionate, sexiest woman I've ever met. I think you're absolutely perfect. I can't stand to hear you talk so lowly of yourself. Why are you even comparing yourself to them? I'm in love with you." He lowers his head and kisses me sweetly to ensure that I understand the truth in his words. He does make me feel more confident. He thinks I'm perfect; I'll never understand why, but the words make me smile.

"Okay?" he mumbles against my lips before pecking them again.

"Yeah," I sigh before kissing him back feverishly. I wiggle my hands out of his grasp, and once I'm free, I grab the back of his neck and pull him in even closer to me. He doesn't complain at the action, and his lips continue to move fluidly with mine. His large hands start at my waist, but gradually move to just below my breasts as the kiss gets more heated. Grayson presses his thigh in between my legs to add some friction, and I let out a soft moan at how good it feels.