F O R T Y - S E V E N

Hellooo readers!

Sorry I haven't updated in a little while. I would like to say that I've been really busy, but I've just been freaking lazy :/

Buuuuuut here's the newest chapter! Ooh, and I changed the book cover! What do we think? O.o

Thanks for reading and voting

Xx alexia

Grayson's POV

I'm not amused. Thea has been pushing my limits since we met, and I've let her. Witches out to kill her? She still gets to go to class. Pack wolf disrespects her? She won't let me strangle him. Ultimatum involving marking? Fucking Eli and his twin bitch live in the pack house.

But this? I'm not amused...

Okay, I'm a little amused. If it wasn't my fucking face on the walls, the floors, and the fucking ceiling it would be funny. The fact that Cooper is corrupting my sweet Thea and teaming up with her to prank me is something I have to put a stop to before it becomes ridiculous. Cooper pranks everyone in the pack house- and everyone hates him for it. 

We all laugh when it's someone else getting pranked, but when it's you? You want to murder him and hang his hide on the freaking wall.

Cooper will get what's coming to him. If there's one thing my Beta loves, it's punishing people- in violent ways, and other ways. Like I said, Cooper will get what's coming to him.

Now it's my turn to show Thea that she can't get away with this prank. She tried to hide her amusement, but I know she was trying really hard not to laugh. I could feel the laughter bubbling inside of her. I think she forgets that I can feel her emotions. For the past two hours, I felt this mischievous joy in her that I couldn't place. I was in the middle of meeting with a nearby Alpha, hoping to find some support with this coven problem we have. I couldn't even fucking focus because all I wanted to do was come home and see what Thea was so excited about.

That's the whole reason I came home a little early. When I found her in my office with Cooper and the twins, I knew someone had to pay. All of my shit is locked up and password-protected, so I'm not worried about Eli and Elle being in my office- I'm concerned that they were in the room with her at all while the pack guards sat outside letting all that shit go down. I'll need to have a talk with them.

All of that drama brings me to where I am right now- with Thea draped over my fucking shoulder as I stalk over to my bedroom. She needs a punishment for her involvement. A punishment we'll both enjoy.

She squirms in my hold, but there's not a fucking chance she's getting away from me now. I know I'm grinning like a mad man as I close and lock the door. I don't really have to lock it. No one will come in, but I know that Thea will feel more comfortable if I do. And I want her full attention on me and what we're about to do.

I roughly drop her onto my bed, easily trapping her small body underneath mine. Her breath escapes her for a moment as she looks up at me. Her beautiful hazel eyes stare into mine and I almost forget my purpose- almost. 

With one hand, I grab her wrists and pull them to the top of the bed. My other hand remains on the bed next to her.

"Are you proud of that? Messing up my office?"

She doesn't respond. Her eyes travel down my body and land on my trousers- or more likely, the tent in them. I watch as her front teeth bite into her full, pink bottom lip.

Before I know it, my hand grasps her jaw. Not too rough, but I infuse some dominance into it so she knows I'm in charge today. Not her. I force her chin up to look at me. She releases her bottom lip as she begins to breath a little harder. She tries to press her legs together, but with my body in the way, she can't get the pressure she desires.