First Impressions: Peter P.O.V

I really liked Remus. He was the first person I talked to. And he had been so nice. Then I met James and Sirius. Being their friend would be incredible. And they didn't like Remus. At least James didn't. But they were my dormmates now. And Remus was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he decided Hogwarts was too much for him and decided to leave? I tried not to think too much about it.

James and Sirius were chatting on James' new bed. I decided to join them.

"...and honestly did you hear? That Evans girl was going to give us away. What a prig. Maybe we should prank her as well" James was saying

"Yeah I know" responded Sirius "Oi, do you think she and Snivellus are dating?" he asked smirking

"Argg, disgusting mate" James said and Sirius laughted "Although they would make a great couple, you know? Annoying one and annoying two" 

Sirius smirked.

"Who? The ginger girl?" I asked "Oh she is pretty, right?"

They both looked at me. 

"Speaking of annoying" James whispered to Sirius. 

Then he looked at me smiling "Mate" he said "What was your name again?"

I blushed. "Peter"

"Peter" said Sirius "There's your bed. Why don't go to organize your things or something"

James tried to hide his laughter. Oh boy, being friends with them was going to be way more difficult than I thought.

"Okay" I said standing up and going to my bed.

The boys continued chatting.

Suddenly Remus got into the dorm. And everyone looked at him. I smiled. 

"Hi" I said coming towards him 

He smiled at me. 

"Where were you?" I asked "Everyone picked up a bed already. There's yours" I said pointing at the one near the door.

"Any bed is fine" he answered smiling. "I was taking to Dumbledore"

I stopped listening, looking at his scars. I wanted to ask him what were those for. I've never watched a kid like that before. But I didn't dare to.

"So looney" said James to Remus "Don't mind me asking, how did you get those scars?"

I was shocked at his question. And I admired his confidence. Why couldn't I be like that?

Remus looked pale. He didn't answer.

"I think those are cool" Sirius said smirking "You're like a rebel. Did you get into fighting on the street?"  

"He looks like a pirate" I said smiling "Wicked"

"Like a what?" Sirius asked. I forgot he was a pureblood. Before I could respond, James spoke.

"So? Looney? Are you gonna answer?"

Remus sighted. He probably had been asked that many times before.

"I fell of my bike, when I was little" he said

James and Sirius looked at each other. "What's a bike?" they asked at the same time.

I laughted at that. Remus and I smiled at each other. We were the only ones who knew about the muggle world. Remus rolled his eyes and went to his bed closing the curtains. 

The next weeks passed too quickly. And I tried to befriend James and Sirius. But they seemed to ignore me. And Remus was trying to ignore them. Hiding in his books. I wish I could tell you Remus and I became best friends. I really liked him, and we talked now and then. But I honestly prefered being with the other boys. They seemed like they had fun.