Remus' Secret: Sirius P.O.V

My parents were no happy about me being a Gryffindor. All the yelling of my mother, and curses of my father prooved it. Even Reggie seemed disappointed. I told him Gryffindor was not that bad, if he could get in, he could be part of my gang. We would have so much fun. But no, he got into Slytherin, just like my parents wanted. That ment we were supposed to be enemies and again I was the only bad guy. But, you know what? I don't want to talk about it.

Instead I had a bigger issue. Remus. I didn't buy his story about his mom. Something didn't fit up. If he really liked his parents, then why did he seem so sad when he leave, and so annoyed and tired when he return? It was the same sick feeling I got when I was going to see my parents, or my other family members. And he avoided talking about them. Just like I avoided talking about mine. If there's something you don't know about me, is that I like mysteries. Me and Reggie used to wonder around Grimmaund Place finding them. But Remus Lupin was the biggest mystery so far and I was going to solve it.

I had my suspicions already. But it wasn't confirmed until I saw them. Remus' scars. I didn't mean to, I swear. James and I were about to practice for Quidditch this year, since he wanted to be on the team, but I forgot my gloves, it was freezing outside, so I went back to get them, when I saw him. Remus was changing in the loo, door slightly opened.  His back was covered in tiny scars. Holy shit. He didn't got those from the bikey thing, he told us about. It was impossible. I was sure of that.

So I told my concerns to the boys, while he was 'visiting his mom' again. 

"I'm really worried about Remus" I said out of the sudden. Honestly that was all I was focused on. 

"What are talking about?" asked James

I couldn't tell them about the scars. Could I? It was none of my business. 

"I don't know" I answered "Don't you think is suspicions? He goes there almost every month?"

Honestly it seemed like a pattern.

"Mate, we promised not to ask anymore remember?" said James

"His mom is sick" added Peter

"Yes but he doesn't talk about his family. He flicks every time I ask him something. And you guys talk about your families a lot" I hoped I could get to the point. 

"You don't talk about your family either" said James in suspicion.

Shit. I didn't say anything. I didn't know how to tell them what I thought. Everything fitted. 

"Maybe he is just shy?" suggested Peter

"Honestly mate, what are you so worried about?" James asked. "He said he and his mom were fine"

Blimey! How could they not see it?

"Nothing" I said relaxing "I guess you are right, he is just with his mom, yeah?" 

They wouldn't understand. James had cool parents. Peter's mom always sent him sweets. I always thought that all the curses and punishment were normal, a way of educating children. Until I came to Hogwarts. I was the only one with harsh parents. Well, if my suspicions were correct, Remus as well. If anything I should ask him. And tell him he is not alone. Maybe we could do something about it.

So I found him on the library. And decided to confront the situation.

"Hey nerd" I said smiling as I sat down.

He looked at me. "Sirius?" 

"The very same" I grinned

"Tell me something only Sirius would know".