Coming Out

A/N: So basically, where I had all the episodes saved decided to delete the seasons that I need so the vibe is, I'm going to put in filler chapters to get through season four to seven because seasons 2-7 got deleted. If y'all have thoughts/questions/concerns or anything for me about anything you can put them in at tellonym.me/ToasterKai and/or on Instagram at ToasterKai. Anything put on tellonym will be answered on Instagram hopefully within 24 hours of it being sent :) 

I have the day off today. No trips to the desert. No chasing people through sewers. I have the day off tomorrow too. I know that there's no rest for the wicked but it's not my problem right now. Nor is it my problem tomorrow. I have all the time in the world to sleep. And that's what I did. Until my phone ringing woke me up. I looked at the time and noticed that I slept until five pm. Booth, Brennan and I didn't get done until two am. It's Lance. I answered and left my phone on speaker on the bedside table. 
"Hi," I said closing my eyes again. It's been a week since the conjoined twins and we have yet to find a time to tell Booth and Brennan. 
"So, I was thinking that we could have Booth and Brennan over for dinner. I have some cupcakes and we could use that to make them happy and then tell them," Sweets said. 
"Sounds great. I like food," I said cuddling into my blankets more. 
"What do you think that you'd want to eat?" Sweets asked. 
"I don't know," I replied and yawned. 
"Did I wake you up?" Sweets asked. 
"Whaaat? Pshh, no" I replied and Lance chuckled. 
"I'm sorry that I woke you up at five in the evening. I also just texted Booth and Brennan and they're coming to my place for six thirty," Lance said. 
"Why do you do this to meee," I whined. 
"Awwe, I'm sorry. If you pack a bag then I can come get you and you can shower at my house," Lance said and I smiled to myself. 
"That sounds good," I hummed a little. 
"I'll be there in five," Lance said and my eyes shot open. 
"What?" I asked. 
"Five minutes my dear, be ready," He said and I could hear the smile. 
"Challenge accepted. Let me know when you're here," I said and hung up on him. I got up, used my hand to push my hair out of my face and looked around my room. I sat on my bed and while I pulled on a pair of socks I spotted a baby blue button down, black dress pants, my shiny shoes that I wear to work and put the clothes on a hanger and just held the shoes. I put my phone in my pocket and went downstairs. 

"Maman! I'm going to Lance's for dinner and I'll probably stay the night," I called out. 
"Okay, have fun, be safe and I'll see you tomorrow. I love you," She called back as Lance pulled up out front. 
"I love you too," I called and went out side. Did I change out of his Bazinga shirt and my llama pants that I was sleeping in? Absolutely not. Do I have plans of putting them back on after Booth and Brennan leave? Absolutely. Did I put shoes on to walk out to his car? NoPe. Do I care? Also nope. I laid my clothes on the backseat of his car and got in the front. 
"Hi," Lance said and I looked over to my smiling boyfriend and couldn't help but smile too. 
"Hi," I replied
"Look at you, looking perfect as always," He said and I shook my head with a smile and we drove to his house hand in hand. 

I showered and got dressed. Lance notified me that they were ten minutes out and I blow dried my hair. I came out of the bathroom and Lance smiled at me. 
"Why do you always  feel the need to one up me?" He asked with a smile. I shrugged. 
"I try not to," I said walking to him and he held his hands out. I grabbed his hands and he used his left arm to spin me so my back was to his chest and he hugged me and we swayed side to side a little. I turned my head and kissed him. After a minute he broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. 
"What did I do to deserve you?" He asked. It sounded like he was asking himself more than he was asking me. He let go of me just before there was a brief knock at the door and Booth and Brennan walked in. 
"Booth, you can't just walk in. It's rude," Brennan scolded him and Booth shrugged. 
"What? It's not like we haven't been here before," Booth said and Lance and I looked at each other and laughed a little. We sat and had a nice dinner of Chinese food and we just kind of talked. Sweets sat on one end of the couch and I sat on the floor in front of / beside him (because of the way we were facing), Brennan was on the other end of the couch and Booth was in the chair near Brennan. 

"Hey, so thank you for coming to dinner but we actually have something to tell you," Lance said cautiously and he put his hand on my shoulder. I quickly finished the bit of rice that was in my mouth. 
"That we do," I replied. SUE ME, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TELL MY WORK PARENTS THAT I'M GAY FOR A MAN THAT BOOTH ALREADY DOESN'T SEEM TOO FOND OF. MY MOM JUST... KNEW THAT I WAS GAY. 
"Well, to start, I'm gay," Lance said. 
"And I'm gay," I said. 
"Okay, and?" Brennan asked. 
"We're gay for each other," I said and had another mouth full of rice. Brennan smiled and Booth pulled out his wallet. I just watched as Booth handed Brennan money and she cheered a little. 
"Oh?" Sweets asked. 
"We had a bet to see how long it would take the two of you to get together," Booth clarified. 
"So you're okay with it?" I asked. 
"Of course! You two seem happy and I'm not about to rain on your parade," Brennan said happily. 
"Of course I'm okay with it," Booth said softly and then he turned to Sweets, "Unless you hurt him. Then I'll come for your ankles," Booth said sternly. (A/N: I hope that any KS fans like the reference lol) 
"I would never," Sweets said and I smiled. We hung out for a little while longer as the four of us and then Booth and Brennan left. We cleaned up and decided that it was late enough to call it bed time. 

Sweets and I changed and I climbed into bed. I cuddled into his bed and smiled to myself. I'm happy that Brennan and Booth didn't have a problem with it and that the night went smoothly. I'm also happy to be with him. He's sweet, and fun to be around, happy, kind, supportive and he's just a good person overall. I felt the bed shift as he got into bed. 
"I'm glad that tonight went well," He said laying down. 
"I'm glad it did too. It saves us the trouble of sneaking around," I said. 
"That it does," He yawned and I laid my head on his chest and he rubbed my back. Let me tell you, I went out like a light with a smile on my face. 

Yes or no to a smut chapter??