Two is Company

One month, two weeks, one day and eighteen hours. That's how long Lance and I have been together. We were supposed to have dinner tonight but seeing as though I'm still at the Bureau with Booth, I don't think I'm going to make it to dinner. 

"How much longer are we going to be here for?" I asked. 
"What? You've got places to be or something?" Booth asked with a chuckle. 
"In fact I do," I replied. 
"So the missing vehicle is less important than your plans?" Booth asked. 
"If I go home that's not going to change the fact that the car is still going to be gone tomorrow, osti de tabernak de sacrament," I sighed. 
"Fine, go home then. See you tomorrow kiddo," Booth said with a smile and I got up. 
"See you tomorrow," I replied and went and clocked out.  

I drove to Lance's and I was supposed to be there at eight and I walked in the door at eight 0-one. We won't talk about the speed I was driving at though. 
"Lance! I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner, Booth kept me," I called out and his head popped out around the corner from the kitchen and I smiled. 
"Hi! And you're one minute late. It's fine," He said with a smile. 
"I thought it was later than that," I replied and kissed him. 
"Nope, your right on time," He said with a smile. 
"I'm glad. Want me to help you with dinner?" I asked. 
"Nope. I want you to sit on the counter and not help. I have this," He said looking at me with a little smile. 
"Do you have a preference as to where I sit?" I asked. He put his hands on my hips and walked me backwards to a part of the counter. He lightly pressed me into the counter and kissed me. 
"Right here," He said quietly and stepped away from me. I got up onto the counter and that's where I sat while he cooked. He was making chilli and every now and then he'd get me to taste it and he's really good at cooking. 

"And dinner is served," He said scooping some into bowls. 
"Can I get off the counter now?" I asked. 
"I suppose," He replied with a smile. I grabbed the buns that he asked me to get and sat across the table from him. 
"Why are you all the way over there?" He asked. 
"To eat in peace," I replied with a smile. We ate and talked about work and such. 
"You know, you're going to be the death of me. I swear," He said when we finished eating. 
"Why's that?" I asked. 
"Because you always sit so far away from me," He whined. 
"Then do something about it," I said getting up to take my bowl to the sink. I didn't hear him get up but he grabbed my hips from behind, pressed me into the counter again and kissed my neck. 
"Don't tempt me, Piper," He said and I leaned back on him. 
"And why not?" I asked. 
"Because I might act on those temptations," Sweets whispered against my ear. 
"There might not be anything stopping you," I replied. Sweets lightly nipped at my neck. I shivered and he ground against my ass a little bit. I turned around and kissed him. I hugged him and I almost felt something in him snap. His hands started grabbing at my hips, ass, upper thighs and I had to use him to hold me up. 

"Upstairs?" He asked. 
"Y-yeah," I breathed out and he basically pulled me up the stairs. 

We got into his bedroom. My shirt is on the stairs, his is in the hall at the top of the stairs, my belt is by the door and my pants look like they're going next. My back hit the bed he kissed from my mouth, down my face and neck to where my neck meets my body and started to suck on it. I panted a little bit to try and recover my breath. I used to run track and this man leaves me breathless. 

"You, Piper, are absolutely perfect," He said against my chest and I didn't know how to respond to that. 
"Thank you," I replied and Lance chuckled at me. 
"Why are you laughing?" I whined. 
"Because you're amazing and I've never rendered you responseless," Lance said looking at me. 
"You're mean," I replied with a smile. 
"You're beautiful," He said and kissed me. It was sweet and careful and so full of love. If I lost kisses like this, if I lost him, I feel like I wouldn't recover. I was so focused on the kisses that I hadn't realized that my body had gone into autopilot and what brought me back was the feeling of my underwear being slid down my legs and a light grip on my hip. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.