Introduction

Harry James Potter, The Boy Who Lived. He grew up as an ordinary boy, living with his aunt and uncle, until one day, he found out the truth. He was a wizard! (Well, and that he had a twin sister, of course)

Hannah Lily Potter, Harry's non-identical twin sister, grew up with a family who adopted her and took her in as their own. She didn't know of Harry, just like he did not know of her. They were separated when James and Lily Potter, their parents, were killed by He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

Harry and Hannah had both lived their lives separately. That was, until their 11th birthday. The twins had lived until then believing they were the only current Potter alive, due to their parents death, and no other relatives. (Other than the Dursley's, who took Harry in upon request by Dumbledore. [Although Hannah was unaware they even existed either!])

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Note from the author

Hi!! My name is Meg, I'm a college student with a massive obsession with Harry Potter. :)

I wanted to let you know that throughout the books I will wright based on Harry and Hannah, I will use a sort of code to let you know what's happening! Here's an example :

{note: ...} = a note from me, letting you know about any personal info such as when I will upload the stories and things like that!

~Hannah/Harry's PoV~ = it's that person's point of view, like whos eyes you see the story through.

There will be many little pieces of code you'll see through the story, but you should be able to understand as we progress!

I hope you enjoy the story!! ~ Meg x