103: An Embarrassing Reunion

Meanwhile, the second person that Hu Changzai and B. Rabbit were searching so hard for was lying on a large, comfortable bed with a silk bed sheet. The two, after escaping from Puppeteer for a second time, would never imagine such a scenario.

Hai Tianqing had actually been staying at this place for quite a long time.

Honestly speaking, there wasn't much he could complain about. While Lin Sanjiu was lying on sand and pebbles, he was lying on a thick, soft, cloud-like mattress. While Hu Changzai and B. Rabbit were gnawing on uncooked rice from the ration depot, he was served fresh vegetables and cooked rice on a silver platter. Sometimes, he even had dessert.

However, Hai Tianqing was still very, very unhappy.

This was because he was only wearing an underwear and nothing else. His arms and feet were tied to four bed posts in the corners of his bed. Furthermore, he had been trapped in this pose for about two months.

The room wasn't that big, but it was well-decorated. There was a thick rug on the floor and a row of large flower pots by the wall under the window with tomato plants, cucumbers, and other vegetables grew inside. Hai Tianqing had been eating these vegetables. Since the temperature in the room was much cooler than it was outside, the vegetables seemed to be full of vitality.

Someone held up and examined one of the plant stems before their cheerful voice rang out in the room. "Mr. Hai Tianqing, do you like spicy food? I think this Bird's eye chili plant is growing pretty well. The chilis will soon ripen!"

Hai Tianqing stared at the ceiling, stone-faced, and didn't say a word. Just like a seedy love hotel, there was a large mirror attached to the ceiling of the room.

"Come on, Mr. Hai Tianqing, don't be like this all the time..." The owner of the voice approached him coquettishly. "Don't you like Sayo's cooking?"

"Get away from me."

The young woman looked up, showing her small, fair, heart-shaped face. She had black eyeliner around her large pair of eyes. A wronged expression lingered on her face for two seconds before she suddenly spoke with determination and a voice full of hope. "Mr. Hai Tianqing, you might not understand my feelings for you now, but I believe my sincerity will move you..."

If he could move, Hai Tianqing would have knocked his head against the wall. When Lin Sanjiu had punched him, he flew to the sky and spiraled downwards directly through a building. He was quite unlucky. Even though he tried his best to protect his head and face with his arms and also tried to curl up as tightly as possible, he still broke through a few stories. With his body covered in wounds, he fainted.

When he woke up, he found himself tied to this large bed without his clothes, and a "Snail Lady" called Sayo was sitting beside him.

He thought of her as a "Snail Lady" because her ability was [Snail]. This 20m² room was her snail shell. Within this shell, attacks from the outside usually couldn't hurt her, and everyone's abilities would be nullified once they enter this room, with her being the only exception.

The rope she had used to tie Hai Tianqing was probably a Special Item, so despite being known for his strength, Hai Tianqing still ended up in such an awkward position.

"Mr. Hai Tianqing," Sayo said, sounding a little hurt, as she pressed her head against his abdomen. Her hair spread out over his body like water. "I really like you, but why can't you accept my feelings..."

"I already told you. I'm married," Hai Tianqing replied, tempering his emotions.

Sayo scoffed. "I know! But your wife has already passed away. Are you going to remain single all your life, just for her? Although... I like you even more, knowing that you're so committed."