Ch.3

It's been three weeks.

Three weeks since the witch saw her wolf friend. Amity only assumes they are friends. She hopes that the wolf hadn't forgotten about her.

Amity ventured into the market, looking around for anything she could possibly need. Paper, pens, maybe even a new Azura book.

Her mind was scattered with everything from the market stands.

Looking into the distance, she noticed someone who looked vaguely familiar.

Grey hair, red dress. Very familiar.

"Eda, hey how are you? " Amity muttered as she approached the stand, staring at all the stuff across the purple fabric.

"Very Good kiddo, been doing what I do. " Eda winked, before waving her hand at some passerby who tried to steal one of her items.

"Say.. Have you seen Luz by any chance? She left her hood with me, and I just want to return it. " The younger witch states, staring into Eda's glowing gold eyes.

"She's home sick. Some fight with a creature she had, probably sometime around when she took you home. I'm assuming it was something poisonous, because she hasn't eaten, or really slept because of it. "

Amity's ears dropped slightly.

Had the wolf fought the odd silhouette from in front of her house? Is that why she didn't come back?

"If you want Kid, I can take you to her. Heads up, she tends to get prettyyyy moody. That's if you say yes though. "

"When does your stand close? "

"I like your thinking, Kid. " Eda grinned.
____________________________________________________________________________

Amity, The Owl Lady, and a tiny demon that was reffered to as King, we're riding on Eda's staff, getting the perfect view of Bonesburrow.

Wow it's so pretty up here..

"Luz usually helps me with the stand, but since she's been sick for the past few weeks, I ordered she stays home. I only hope that she stayed put. " The Owl Lady voiced her concern, swiftly gliding to a stop in front of her house.

Amity dusted off her skirt, before looking at Eda. "So where would she be? "

The Owl Lady looked at her door.

"The living room. But I bet 5 snails she on the floor, probably in pain. "

"It's not nice to bet on my booboo buddy, Eda! " Squealed King, as he made a mad dash to the door.

"BooBoo Buddy? " Amity dared to ask, a look of confusion on her face.

"It's their thing, I suggest you don't comment on it. C'mon kid, let's stop wasting time. "

Eda motioned for the teen to follow, in which Amity did, to see Luz doubled over in pain, on the floor, like Eda had predicted.

"Alright kid, where is it now? "

"In my stomach, right in the middle. " Luz grunted, still curling into herself, despite how squished she was.

Eda went straight to the kitchen  to fetch something Amity had no clue of. The young witch slowly approached the werewolf, before crouching down next to her.

"U-uh hey Luz.. You doing okay? " Amity muttered, placing a hand on Luz's back, in which the Werewolf flinched.

The young witch noticed the intense body heat that was radiating from Luz's body. She was fascinated.