Ch.4

This is so stupid. What she's doing right now can possibly get herself killed. Walking around the wooded area to clear her head from the dreaded nightmare. The wolf doesn't even recall running outside. All she knew was that one moment she was dreaming, and the next she's outside into the forest, going who knows where.

Roaming the woods, while there's poison in you. Nice call Luz. Very nice call.

This is dumb. Very dumb. But knowing that Eda would be searching for her, helps ease her anxiety of being out for too long.

Wasn't the Blight girl from the Woods here too? Ugh. I don't want to deal with this.

Collapsing, Luz whimpered. The pain was slowly growing more and more unbearable. She would have been fine if she had just left the Blight Manor after jumping out the witch's window. But instead, Luz got caught up in the moment staring at the sky.

The wolf flinched, hearing a noise coming from the bush to her left. Odd.

"S-Show yourself. I won't hesitate to maul you!" Luz growled, hugging herself even tighter. Her vision was starting to get blurry due to the pain she was feeling. Why couldn't it just end?

"Luz? Oh god, are you alright?!"

Why did the voice sound familiar to her? The wolf looked up hesitantly at the blurry person in front of her, and growled again. A hand reached out to touch the side of her head, and Luz flinched again.

"Owlbert get Eda, I don't think she's alright." Blight? The Blight witch found her? Why was she in the woods? So many questions circled Luz's thoughts.

The witch's hand was pressed on her forehead, and for a second Luz found peace. The Blight's cool hand felt nice against her burning skin. A faint whine came from her mouth when the hand was removed.

"You are burning up Noceda, this isn't good." Luz whined again, laying completely flat on the ground now. Everything felt like hot, sticky knives jabbing at her stomach. 

"Luz, where does it hurt the most? I know a basic healing spell, but I have do it where it hurts the most." Amity spoke, but it only went through the Wolf's ears. The pain was becoming more unbearable by the second. Bad enough she couldn't see.

The cool hands were placed on her face again, and she relaxed slightly. Why it soothed Luz, she didn't know, but it was very distracting.

"If you don't tell me where it hurts, I'll find out myself Luz." The witch spoke. The wolf didn't do much to acknowledge her presence, other then occasionally leaning into Amity's hands. It physically pained the witch to see her like this.

The Blight witch drew a small spell circle, engulfing both teens in a soft purple glow. 

Luz opened her eyes weakly to see what Amity was doing. Hopefully nothing bad, she has enough to worry about. She stared at the witch, confused. What's going on?

After a few minutes in silence, the purple glow faded. Nothing felt out of the ordinary. The wolf sat up slowly, before blinking. The pain was more tolerable now.

"What the hell did you do?" Luz questioned, standing up a little too quickly. Amity rose to her feet slowly, wincing. "Its called shared-pain. You're welcome." The wolf tilted her head, confused. There was such thing as shared pain?

"Do you not know basic magic? What rock do you live under? " The witch asked, confusing Luz even more.

"I know of magic. Do you not see who I live with? " The wolf replied with sass.

"I beg to differ-"

"KID!"

Luz was tackled to the ground, and then poked, prodded, and moved. The owl lady searched for any open wounds visible.