Chapter 14.

"Very funny guys. Now take the illusion off! Nobody needs to see me like this.. Especially Ed and Em." Amity grumbles, the very life-like cat tail and ears stiff.

Boscha and Gus were snickering a whole lot, while Willow was shaking her head. "B-But you look so cute Mittens! Just wait until Luz sees you, she'll freak!"

"Freak about what?" Luz mutters, approaching her friends in the school halls of Hexide.

"Gus used an illusion, and now Mit- I mean Amity is a pretty little kitty. Isn't she adorable?" Boscha grins, moving over so Luz could see.

At this point, just call Amity a tomato.

"Well aren't you cute. Hmm... How long until it wears off?" The wolf questions, approaching the Blight and softly petting her head.

"I don't really know. With my powers growing, I can't really control it.." Gus rubbed his neck in attempt to ease the growing nerves he had.

"Eh. If Mittens suffers, then I guess I will too."

All four of her witch friends stared at their friend as she revealed her oddly fluffy ears and tail. Amity had forgotten how to breathe at this point.

"What? You guys are staring at me like I have blood on my face" Luz grumbles, wiping her face just in case she did.

"It's so... Fluffy" Boscha reached out to touch them, making the Wolf growl. She immediately put her hand down afterwards.

"Luz you don't have to do this. Really, I'll figure out a way to hide them." Amity could have sworn she felt her tail twitch.

"I'll do as I please. Now can we get going? I'm pretty sure Abominations is about to start in like five minutes."

Willow grabbed Gus by his cowl and began dragging him away. "We'll see you guys for lunch!" Boscha grins, running down a seperate Hall.

Luz and Amity stood still for a second, and then began walking to class.

"Oh, by the way, I'm going to be alone today at the owl house. Want to come over and hang out? You can bring Pinky and the crew, but just like to let you know." Luz said, placing her hands in the customized pockets on the cowl she recreated.

"Alright, I'll see if any of them can come over. But I should be free." Amity smiles, and goes over to sit at her assigned seat, Luz close in pursuit.

"Miss Blight, Noceda. I need you to cast off the illusion spell. It's not appropriate for class today." The teacher says, placing his hand on his desk.

"Can't. The illusionist who cast the spell doesn't know how to cancel it out." Luz lies through her teeth, putting her head on the desk.

Amity could already tell she dreads being here, and giggles. It's probably going to be a long day.
______________________________________

Currently, Boscha and Luz were debating against why she couldn't touch Luz's ears, while Willow, Gus and Amity were watching.

The wolf was sprawled out on the grass of the school's field while Boscha was crouched right next to her.

"Why not Luz! I swear I won't do anything stupid. I just want to pet them" The witch grumbles, poking Luz's side with her index finger.

"If you want to loose a finger, I suggest you poke me again. In fact, I dare you to poke me again." Luz growled, glaring at Boscha.

"Okay.. Damn. I just wanted to touch them. Mittens you try to touch them."

Luz groaned again, using her hands to rub her face. Amity simply shrugged, flicking her tail.