Ch 10

All of them trudged through the woods, the atmosphere painfully thick. Amity in the front, Boscha and Willow conversing close behind her. Luz however, was farther back, genuinely lost in her thoughts.

Fy would coo, looking up at her. She looked at him, before sighing. "Guys.. Just stop for a second."

The witches paused and looked back. "Why? Did you hurt yourself Noceda?" Amity muttered.

"No, Just this doesn't feel right-"

"Then we can keep going. Keep up, wolf." Gold met Brown. The tension was building up.

Willow intervened, standing in between them, breaking whatever compelling force that lead to their mini stare contest.

"I get it, we are all tired and hungry, but we don't need to argue here. Okay? Luz is fine, we found her. "

Amity scoffed, which lead to Luz sucking in a breath. She did not want to loose her temper. Not now.

"C'mon let's just go drop her off. I have homework and studying to do" Amity released a strangled snarl, before turning around to keep walking.

"Excuse you? Did you just.. Did you just snarl at me, Blight?!" Luz growled, releasing Fynn from her arms.

"Guys calm down-"

Amity turned around again, her face red with anger. "Maybe I did Noceda. What are you going to do about it? Bite me?"

"Seriously guys calm down-" Boscha tried to intervene before one of her friends got hurt. Emotionally or Physically? She had no idea.

"Why are you being such a brat? So what I went into the woods! I did this regularly when you didn't even know I existed. " The wolf tightened her hands into fists. In her mind she was counting backwards from ten.

Ten..

"Then go back to doing it. Not like you cared about how we would feel! Or how I felt!"

Willow hugged Amity, rubbing her arms and whispering something the wolf couldn't hear. Not like Luz cared. She could feel her eyes changing colors as her anger grew.

Fynn would nuzzle her in attempts to make his friend feel better.

Nine..

Eight..

"Amity stop. We are all friends here, no need to yell. Luz wasn't in the right mindset when she left from school, so she went for a walk." Boscha approached the wolf carefully, not wanting to get flung.

"Hey Luz.. You okay?"

Screw it.

With her anger teetering over the edge, Luz shifted, and ran away from her friends. She couldn't think. The only thing Luz could do, was see red.
______________________________________

"Alright. Babe, you take Amity home, I'll go find Luz. " Willow sighed, letting go of the Blight to begin the trudge in the woods after the raging wolf.

"What, No! We are all going after her!" Boscha picked her up. "Sorry Ams. We need to talk about this. Whatever that was, you two need to stay away from each other. At least just for the weekend."

Amity stared at the ground as she hung from her Best Friends shoulder like a rag doll. Eventually, she noticed the paths change from the grassy woods to her family's pebble road.

"Alright, I'll put you down so Pops and Mom don't look at you funny. Other then that we are still talking" Boscha muttered.

Amity simply nodded. Of course, she wanted to just go to sleep and forget everything.  But knowing her friend, she had no way out of this.