| Chapter 11. |

Managing to stumble her way out of bed, Jordyn creeped out of Sean's bedroom to his laundry room down the hall to retrieve her freshly washed clothes. She wasn't even sure how they managed to get them washed, considering the night they had but she was more than happy to put them back on her body, making her way towards the exit of the home without waking the man. She couldn't even begin to explain what was going through her head. All she knew was that she had to be quiet as she made her way to the living room, her right foot accidentally stepping on a sharp object that sent her an enormous amount of pain.

"Ow, what the fuck," She reached down and picked up the item, recognizing it as a bright orange prescription medical bottle. She wasted no time in scanning the label- olanzapine, furrowing her eyebrows as she noticed that Sean's name was written all over. Which means, he was prescribed atypical antipsychotics used to treat your brain. She was so confused that she didn't even hear the bedroom door squeak open.

"Hey," His voice was both groggy and sexy, making her quiver a bit. He soon approached her, catching her red handed, with the bottle still in her hands. He snatched it from her. "What are you doing?"

"I was just..."

"Snooping through my stuff? Don't do that," Sean was clearly full of anger, throwing the bottle in his shorts pocket as he watched her lower her head. "This doesn't concern you."

"Okay. I'm... I'm sorry." Jordyn answered, tucking in her bottom lip as she glanced at him, his face still screaming pissed. I mean, it didn't concern her. But still...

"Here," He scoffed, passing over her shoes by the front door. "I'll pick you up from the office at 2."

She almost argued his random demand, remembering that it was Thursday. Which would have been the day they were supposed to see the operator. She cleared her throat confidently, picking up on how this one moment was deciding how their relationship was going to move forward. "Is that all?"

"Yeah, see you around." He walked away from her, slamming the bedroom door behind him. She sighed, slipping her feet into her shoes, grabbing her coat and heading for the door.

"Jordyn?" Suddenly, he was calling her name. She looked over at him, noticing that he was chewing on a piece of fruit. "They're for anxiety. I was shot before. Didn't cope well." His voice was low, almost as if he was ashamed. She shook her head in understanding.

"In narcotics.... I should have guessed that." Was the last words she got out, before making her way out of the apartment before it got even more uncomfortable.

-

She pulled up to her parking space, climbing out her car and making her way to her front door as she slipped the key in the lock and walked inside. She let a deep breath linger out from her lips as she leaned against the doorframe, her eyes closing as she took in everything for the second time in the last five minutes. She was so wrapped up in her thoughts that she didn't even hear the floorboards on the staircase creak or footsteps approaching closer, as she was too busy regretting her crazy night.

"Got you!" April leaped from the complete darkness and silence, scaring Jordyn half to death.

"Ahh!" She screamed suddenly, her eyes catching on April's figure in front of her, swinging a broom wildly.

"Jordyn?" April quickly stopped, stepping forward and turning the light switch upwards. She stared at her best friend, who had a hand clutching her heart dramatically and decided maybe it was time she put the broom stick down. "Girl, where have you been? I've been calling you all damn day. Do you know it's 4 in the morning?"

"Yes, April. I know. I just got a little side tracked," Jordyn finally answered, evening out her breathing as she glanced over at her roommate with the broom still in her hands. "What the hell were you going to do with that broom?"